Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Looking For Play Off Games

Post your Seahawks-related images, video, audio, designs and requests here! LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Looking For Play Off Games
Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:05 pm
  • long shot but maybe someone can help, im searching for saints wild card game "beastquake" saints divisional round jan 14
    and the vikings away the "blair witch miss" :lol: trying to gather all the play off games and finding those hard to get
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Starter

Re: Looking For Play Off Games
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:03 pm
  • I shall see if I have it. I recorded a lot of games prior to last season on dvd. I may be able to record it to my DVR and then see what I can do to make it work for you. I had issues doing this for another .netter because my recorder did not want to work correctly. Beastquake mode not gonna be available as I had no capability to record at that time. It shall take a couple days as I am in a remodel mode.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Re: Looking For Play Off Games
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:44 am
  • I have it. Will have to determine how to change media so I can put it on a flashdrive. The DVD will not work on anything but the master system that it was recorded on. Have an idea...and will be working on it in a few days. Priorities first.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Information