Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Gameday Teamspeak Fan Interaction

Post your Seahawks-related images, video, audio, designs and requests here! LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Gameday Teamspeak Fan Interaction
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:23 am
  • just putting this out here for anyone who wants to interact and chat on gamedays i have a large teamspeak server 500 slots thinking about having it running on gamedays for people to join and chat etc while watching the game let me know thoughts and i shall get it up and running
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Starter

Re: Gameday Teamspeak Fan Interaction
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:06 pm
  • Str8OuttaSkittles wrote:just putting this out here for anyone who wants to interact and chat on gamedays i have a large teamspeak server 500 slots thinking about having it running on gamedays for people to join and chat etc while watching the game let me know thoughts and i shall get it up and running

You dont use the chat via what we have here? I have been chatting on our net for several years. It does use oldschool IRC programming but still seems to work ok. May want to check it out on preseason games if you would like. Just a thought.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Re: Gameday Teamspeak Fan Interaction
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:13 am
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    Str8OuttaSkittles wrote:just putting this out here for anyone who wants to interact and chat on gamedays i have a large teamspeak server 500 slots thinking about having it running on gamedays for people to join and chat etc while watching the game let me know thoughts and i shall get it up and running

You dont use the chat via what we have here? I have been chatting on our net for several years. It does use oldschool IRC programming but still seems to work ok. May want to check it out on preseason games if you would like. Just a thought.

didnt no their was one i shall check it and yeah irc is old school :D
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Starter

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Information