Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Need some help turning A DVD video into a still shot please!

Post your Seahawks-related images, video, audio, designs and requests here! LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • So myself and some buds where in the background when Paul Allen held up the Lambardi trophy in NJ. It is on the Blue Ray DVD and would love to get a 8x10" maybe bigger picture for my man cave. Any technical guys out there could tell me how I might accomplish this? Yes I'm the one spazzing out like my team just one it's first Super Bowl :D

any help would be great!
    firemanseahawk
    NET Practice Squad

• A couple of different ways come to mind. Blu-ray put it on the screen and do a camera screenshot with a digital camera. Second, if you have a camera on your computer...do a screenshot with that camera pointed at the tv. A third, would cost a bit as there are programs that you can use to transfer VHS to DVD using one of the USB ports. Not sure if there is a Youtube link for what you want to get a pic of and then show the time by second when you want the screen shot. I have a digital camera and may be able to use my DVD to take a pic for you. Then all it would be is a file with a JPG filename. This is all I can think of at the moment. Oh, and when you get the JPG file, take it to a graphics place vista or some such and get it made up. Good luck.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for the tips. I thought about taking a pic with phone but thought there might be a ay to get a cleaner still with some sort of program. My only Blue ray player is a Play Station and would not know how to get in on my laptop.
    firemanseahawk
    NET Practice Squad

• If you download Paint.net....there are ways to make the picture sharper and better. It is a freeware program that has enhancements within the program. Just some ideas.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:59 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Information