Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Robo Wilson

Post your Seahawks-related images, video, audio, designs and requests here! LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Robo Wilson
Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:04 pm
  • I added this into one of the Wilson threads, but figured I add it here so it doesn't get lost in the mix. Enjoy!

Took a photo of Wilson, run it through some filters, found some photos for the robot parts and bash them together to get the face, did some digital paining for the arms with some photos mixed in. Added the Wilson logo I created with some graphic design elements and boom shakalaka!

theincrediblesok
    NET Veteran

Re: Robo Wilson
Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:44 am
  • Awesome work!!!
    mrinsatiable
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:39 am
  • theincrediblesok wrote:I added this into one of the Wilson threads, but figured I add it here so it doesn't get lost in the mix. Enjoy!

Took a photo of Wilson, run it through some filters, found some photos for the robot parts and bash them together to get the face, did some digital paining for the arms with some photos mixed in. Added the Wilson logo I created with some graphic design elements and boom shakalaka!

You dirty dog that is awesome man!

Any chance of creating a sig for me if I tell you what players I want in it?
    dino26
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:35 pm
  • theincrediblesok wrote:I added this into one of the Wilson threads, but figured I add it here so it doesn't get lost in the mix. Enjoy!

That's pretty awesome. I dig it.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Information