Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Post subject: Respect is Earned Wallpaper
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:16 am 
NET Pro Bowler

Saw this concept on a shirt last year and I love it. I haven't been able to find the specific shirt since, unfortunately. So I made a wallpaper out of the concept and thought I would share it.

1920x1200

Post subject: Re: Respect is Earned Wallpaper
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:19 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

HawkFan72 wrote:
Saw this concept on a shirt last year and I love it. I haven't been able to find the specific shirt since, unfortunately. So I made a wallpaper out of the concept and thought I would share it.

1920x1200

Nice! Thanks for this.

Post subject: Re: Respect is Earned Wallpaper
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:09 pm 
NET Rookie

Speaking of "respect:" I visited one of the local malls here in Central Pennsylvania last night. One of the sporting good stores had a TON of Seahawks stuff. Some Super Bowl champs merchandise, some regular merchandise. I have never seen that much Hawks stuff for sale in a store around here. It was a thing of beauty. I turned my wife and said, "see, when you win the Super Bowl, you really get that respect." We bought 2 Superbowl Champs bumper sticker for each of our cars, by the way.

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]