iPhone won't play gifs

Post your Seahawks-related images, video, audio, designs and requests here! RATING: PG
iPhone won't play gifs
Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:12 am
  • Can anybody tell me why my iPhone won't play a gif. Is it a Flash thing? Or a setting? Can I do anything to fix it. They play on tumblr and other sights, just not here.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Re: iPhone won't play gifs
Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:16 am
  • You won't be able to view moving gifs in your pictures folders, it needs a browser or app to support it.

There are apps out there that allow your iPhone to play gifs from your pictures folder (sorry if that's not the correct terminology, I run android mostly), but you have to have a jailbroken device.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:45 pm
  • SonicHawk wrote:You won't be able to view moving gifs in your pictures folders, it needs a browser or app to support it.

There are apps out there that allow your iPhone to play gifs from your pictures folder (sorry if that's not the correct terminology, I run android mostly), but you have to have a jailbroken device.

not really concerned about my folders, was more wondering about when a gif is posted on the forum. It just shows up a static picture. Any clue?
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:53 pm
  • Push the big button on the bottom and say aloud, "suri play gif"
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:44 pm
  • Hawk Strap wrote:Push the big button on the bottom and say aloud, "suri play gif"

ha that's funny. I have two numbers for my wife, told Siri to call my wife. She said ok, which wife? I don't trust Siri any more.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Information