.net being high jacked

Have questions or seeking answers regarding anything to do with Seahawks.NET? Here's the place. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
.net being high jacked
Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:39 pm
  • several times over the last couple of weeks when if go the .net a new tab appears titled totalperformance and another one called pcwindows that wants me to call a number to fix my "pc issues" that I don't have.

Has anyone else had this happen to them while log into .net?
    " Remember the men and women in uniform that have signed that blank check for us."
    v1rotv2
    NET Veteran

Re: .net being high jacked
Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:34 am
  • Sounds like you have some malware on your computer. There are quite a few free malware scanners that you might want to try and see if it helps. I use malware bytes. I've used the free version many times and found it to work great. Here's a link. Others may chime in with other programs. Several out there that should do the trick, but this is the one I use. There is a premium version, but just download the free version and run it. 90% of the time in situations similar to these, it finds and cleans out the problem.

Here's the link: https://www.malwarebytes.org/

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: .net being high jacked
Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:15 pm
  • I use this on my android phone, and it seems fine.
    Netskier
    netskier
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET FAQ FORUM ]

Information