I added a post to this thread indicator

Have questions or seeking answers regarding anything to do with NET Nation? Here's the place. RATING: PG
I added a post to this thread indicator
Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:58 am
  • Is there a way to make this forum automatically show me any thread that I added a post to if I am logged on to my account?

Every web based forum that I frequent has some sort of indicator and I swear to God that after the recent upgrade we had a little brown shield that would show up if I had a post on a thread but that has been gone for weeks.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

• At the top of the thread there is a Subscribe Thread button. There is also a Bookmark option. The first one should notify you when someone posts a new comment.
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Kitsap,

I will try them both but that's not really what I am talking about.

If I open a thread, not created by me, and ad a comment/post to that thread, on every other forum I frequent, it will show some kind of indicator that I added a comment/post to that thread when I am looking at the list of threads in a given forum.

Like I said in my OP, when the forum conversion first happened it was there. It was a little brown shield looking thing and then after some of the bug fixes it was gone and has not been corrected since then.

Would be nice to see it back, it makes finding some of your old comments a no brainer.

GO HAWKS!!!

KitsapGuy wrote:At the top of the thread there is a Subscribe Thread button. There is also a Bookmark option. The first one should notify you when someone posts a new comment.

12HawkFan
    NET Starter

• Oh. There's a little, tiny green dot that will show up. You almost need a magnifying glass to see it. It's supposedly being worked on. Hopefully someone will come up with something more visible in the future. :pray:
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Kitsap,

I see what you mean, that is one DAMNATION small indicator.

Looks like someone deleted or changed an image file indicator and that's all that's left because that is right about where that nice little brown shield/clipboard looking thing I talked about earlier used to show up

GO HAWKS!!!

KitsapGuy wrote:Oh. There's a little, tiny green dot that will show up. You almost need a magnifying glass to see it. It's supposedly being worked on. Hopefully someone will come up with something more visible in the future. :pray:

12HawkFan
    NET Starter

• On the upper right and bottom of the page is a green outlined box. Inside there is a link entitled "View your posts".

This will list the threads you have posted in.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET NATION FAQ FORUM ]

Information