Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

How do I get access to Off Field Topic Forum?

Have questions or seeking answers regarding anything to do with Seahawks.NET? Here's the place. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • I just tried getting into the "Off Field Topic Forum" and it says I don't have permission.

I have been on .NET many many years so I am confused or do you require permission from everyone before giving access.

Anyways, how to I gain access, permission to view the "Off Field Topic Forum"?

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

• It would be easier if it took you to the sign in page when you click on it, but for now, you have to go to the usergroups tab in the control panel to request to join the group. Everyone has to request access. I have added you so you should have access. Let me know if you don't.

For anyone else having issues, if you can't request access through the usergroups tab in the UserControlPanel, then just pm a moderator and we'll get you taken care of.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Thank you.
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET FAQ FORUM ]

Information