Any plans on a "Thanks" feature?

BASF

Reaction score
In a few forums I have been on, they have a "Thanks" button that allows posters to agree with or simply appreciate the contribution of another poster. It seems that it would save a lot of these: :13: or simply the "Me too" or "^^This^^" posts.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If one does get added, I hope there is a "dislike" function as well...that way we could see if someone tends to post twice as many stupid things as good ones =P

I'm sure it'd be abused by a number of people around here, though...lol. (maybe limit the 'thanks' and 'dislike' functions to once per day, so people don't spam them? that'd be cool)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Even just a "like" button similar to Facebook would help. That way you don't have people spamming posters they don't like with "dislike" and things like that. You just get an appreciative "like" click if you post something noteworthy. If no one likes your post, or it isn't anything special, nothing happens.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
No, there are no plans for those kinds of features. If we did, I can guarantee you that people would still post those lovely "ditto" and "+1" responses anyway.