Adding a Football 101 Forum to .Net?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Hello Owner, Administrators, and Mods,

I have seen other football message boards include a sub-forum that allows posters to ask questions about the game of football and is used as a teaching tool for those who do not know as much about the sport or even those looking to learn about more advanced topics. I believe a forum that would allow members to discuss specifically about the fundamentals and X and O's would be a great addition to .Net. Many of us, including myself, would greatly benefit from the outstanding knowledge that .Net members have to offer.

Unless you feel the NFL Nation category would serve this purpose, I'd like to suggest adding such a forum.

Here's an example from a Washington Redskins message board, TheHogs.Net
http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Thanks

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3c7jk4xl said:

I have seen other football message boards include a sub-forum that allows posters to ask questions about the game of football and is used as a teaching tool for those who do not know as much about the sport or even those looking to learn about more advanced topics. I believe a forum that would allow members to discuss specifically about the fundamentals and X and O's would be a great addition to .Net. Many of us, including myself, would greatly benefit from the outstanding knowledge that .Net members have to offer.

Unless you feel the NFL Nation category would serve this purpose, I'd like to suggest adding such a forum.

Thanks

Only if Kearly is the only one doing the teaching, he knows his stuff and his English is impeccable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
TraumaHawk2011":384rdj8h said:
Recon_Hawk":384rdj8h said:

Thanks

Only if Kearly is the only one doing the teaching, he knows his stuff and his English is impeccable

Hopefully, Kearly would be one of many who would share their knowledge. I know there are a few members who are/have been coaches and there are many more who have played the sport or have spent years studying the game as a fan. While no one will know every detail of the game, together as a community I think we could share enough information that we could educate a person on their questions.

I also hope that having impeccable English would not be a requirement for helping members learn more about football. Heck, that would have prevented half the coaches in my life from coaching :D . Anyone who has the knowledge should be allowed to share regardless of their language skills.