If Marqise Lee fell to 32

sc85sis

Reaction score
Lord, I feel really bad for Marqise right now, but please don't let the '9ers draft him!

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Lee would be a great pickup.. Even if available they will probably not take him anyway lol

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Damn. A bunch of people were wrong with the sprinting to the podium.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sorry, but Lee does not impress me from what I've seen. I wouldn't be sad at all if we passed on him. He looks like a poor man's Golden Tate, which is fine if we want to simply replace Golden Tate, but there are a lot of other, perhaps better, receivers out there. What am I not seeing?

McGruff

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3lvv3rcd said:
Sorry, but Lee does not impress me from what I've seen. I wouldn't be sad at all if we passed on him. He looks like a poor man's Golden Tate, which is fine if we want to simply replace Golden Tate, but there are a lot of other, perhaps better, receivers out there. What am I not seeing?

You have to go back to 2012 tape to be reminded of how explosive and shifty Lee is when fully healthy. I admit that I had forgotten him in the midst of his lackluster 2013, but before that he was truly electric.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Admittedly I probably need to see some more tape on him. But question: how much of this Seahawks fans' lusting over Lee comes from watching him ball against U-Dub for the last few seasons? That's a pretty big bias-builder there. Not saying he isn't a legitimate potential superstar, but I am saying I'm not seeing the flash you guys are.

BioDawg03

Reaction score
I doubt watching Lee play against UW would create a bias in his favor....

UW didn't play USC last year, in 2012 he was totally shut down by Trufant (3-32) and in 2011 he had a decent game going 9-74-1....

He is a very talented WR... And much better than Golden Tate (now there is a bias by fans here).... But I don't think he is what this team needs in the 2nd to get back to the Super Bowl.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Funny looking back at some of these arguments. Odel Beckham looks like the real deal, Kelvin Benjamin has shown he can play at this level. Honestly this draft was soo stocked with WR's it's crazy. Hopefully Richardson and Norwood show up big down the road. This regimine has not been very good at drafting WR's.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2yvpb670 said:
Funny looking back at some of these arguments. Odel Beckham looks like the real deal, Kelvin Benjamin has shown he can play at this level. Honestly this draft was soo stocked with WR's it's crazy. Hopefully Richardson and Norwood show up big down the road. This regimine has not been very good at drafting WR's.

Lee had his best game today, but unfortunately got stopped at the one-yard line on a 37-yard reception.

He has performed worse than I expected, and Benjamin has greatly exceeded my expectations. I was way down on him . . . thought he was a headcase with bad hands.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":21uv0rwu said:
I'll throw my top-15 out there.

1. S. Watkins
2. M. Evans
3. O. Beckham
4. B. Cooks
5. K. Benjamin
6. C. Latimer
7. M. Lee
8. A. Robinson
9. J. Matthews
10. M. Bryant
11. D. Adams
12. D. Moncrief
13, P. Richardson
14. J. Landry
15. Devin Street

This is pretty cool. A couple names and ranking I'd change, but I'd say I did well at the time projecting my top-15.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":1jgcik9q said:
Recon_Hawk":1jgcik9q said:
I'll throw my top-15 out there.

1. S. Watkins
2. M. Evans
3. O. Beckham
4. B. Cooks
5. K. Benjamin
6. C. Latimer
7. M. Lee
8. A. Robinson
9. J. Matthews
10. M. Bryant
11. D. Adams
12. D. Moncrief
13, P. Richardson
14. J. Landry
15. Devin Street

This is pretty cool. A couple names and ranking I'd change, but I'd say I did well at the time projecting my top-15.
Yes you did.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I really liked Odell Beckham, John Brown and Jordan Mathews. Not big names at the time, with Jarvis Landry at LSU Odell was kind of an afterhtought, but watching him snatch the ball out of the air with his hands several times, it wasn't hard to see his potential.