The 2018 Recruiting Thread

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I see USC are targeting Sirmon. Could it be possible given UW already have another QB commit in the same class? Who is the better high school QB?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":3r5qhh1y said:
I see USC are targeting Sirmon. Could it be possible given UW already have another QB commit in the same class? Who is the better high school QB?

Ducks are still going hard after Yankoff too. I personally like Yankoff a lot more then Sirmon, although the experts have Sirmon more highly rated.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Man, watch this clip of Xavier Thomas, the number 1 player in the country. (Going to Clemson). I would kill to have a dude like this on the ducks. I dont know who the o'linemen is, but this is at The Opening, which is an invite only football camp that invites the best of the best from the whole country.... so its not some chump he's going up against.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CraigHaubert/status/881354053237616640[/tweet]

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Ducks have been killing it on the recruiting front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1sf77m53 said:
Ducks have been killing it on the recruiting front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Got another huge one today. OLB Andrew Johnson from Tifton, Georgia. He's just a 3 star but he has offers from Alabama, Georgia, Florida State and all of the big boy schools down there. Kids a beast. About 9 spots left to fill.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5400975/andrew-johnson

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1leojyto said:
Low 3 star olinemen MJ Ale from Tacoma is a husky. He's big, 6'7", 340, but that's about it.

Nice dig. Didn't he have an offer from Oregon?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3du0287z said:
JSeahawks":3du0287z said:
Low 3 star olinemen MJ Ale from Tacoma is a husky. He's big, 6'7", 340, but that's about it.

Not a commitable offer, no. He had a backup plan offer. Not taking shots at the kid, but there's a reason he's only a 2 star on some sites. (Max unger was also a 2 star olinemen and became an all pro).

There are a couple of duck commits I'm not crazy about either.

Thanks for the reply though, I was starting to think I was talking to myself in this thread.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":39abu60m said:
bigtrain21":39abu60m said:
JSeahawks":39abu60m said:

Not a commitable offer, no. He had a backup plan offer. Not taking shots at the kid, but there's a reason he's only a 2 star on some sites. (Max unger was also a 2 star olinemen and became an all pro).

There are a couple of duck commits I'm not crazy about either.

Thanks for the reply though, I was starting to think I was talking to myself in this thread.

Ha ha. So I don't follow recruiting too much until a week or so before signing day. I do read about kids if they sign and check in every once in awhile. I admit I didn't know what a non-commitable offer was until I googled it. How do you know it was non-commitable and why would taggart have non-commitable offers out there this early in the process? Non-commitable or not, Taggart was interested.

Latest posts