Huskies at Colorado

sdog1981

Reaction score
pmedic920":2dtyuetv said:
Well, #6 Ok St. lost to #16 TCU.

Wonder where the Huskies will emerge after this week?

Back up to 6th is my guess.

This game reminded me of the way UO would just run away from the Huskies over the past decade. Colorado scored a TD first then UW outscored them 37-3.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It was a shaky start for the Dawgs but they pulled it together. What happened to Lavon Coleman? Is he hurt? I don't recall seeing him in there tonight. Gaskin was on fire tonight especially in the 2nd half.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawkfan68":oh6bwat8 said:
It was a shaky start for the Dawgs but they pulled it together. What happened to Lavon Coleman? Is he hurt? I don't recall seeing him in there tonight. Gaskin was on fire tonight especially in the 2nd half.

Coleman suffered a concussion in practice this week.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
JustTheTip":2wkbetus said:
hawkfan68":2wkbetus said:

Thanks for the info. I must have missed that during the week...nice to see Gaskin have a great game. Ahmed looks awesome already.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Huskies need a kicker or it will cost them a close game this year. Can they add a walk on to the roster at any point?

sdog1981

Reaction score
I'm in grad school at UW and I still have 4 years of eligibility left so I will see what I can do.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Washington looks damn good, especially if you compare their play through 4 games last season. The loss of Ross is noticeable, but the overall execution looks better. Hope I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but putting the final scores aside I can actually see the quality of play at work on the field, so it's hard not to get excited.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
hawkfan68":o4otiwjh said:
JustTheTip":o4otiwjh said:
hawkfan68":o4otiwjh said:

Thanks for the info. I must have missed that during the week...nice to see Gaskin have a great game. Ahmed looks awesome already.

Final game stats aside, Gaskin has always played great going back to his freshman year. He always makes the most of every carry, does a solid job in pass protection, and never fumbles except for last week which was the only time he's fumbled as a Husky.

People like Coleman's size and were high on him last year, but if you watch the Huskies play every game you will see that Gaskin posseses a rare combination of talent, knowledge, and work ethic that I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared to lose when he moves on.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I mean, who the hell was Pleasant before this game? Bowman is a walk-on? The player development is just unbelievable. And what gets me most excited is that they seem to get better week to week on top of year to year. Anyone who has actually watched Washington's games this year should have them as their pick to win the conference.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Think mcclatcher will be a big loss. Hopefully we have someone ready to step up.

Can chico claim a medical redshirt now?

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/912386324262305792[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/912386729092440064[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/912387379918282752[/tweet]

:cry:

sdog1981

Reaction score
That really sucks, but you could tell when they showed the injury on TV he was done for the year. Your foot is not supposed to turn around like it was on the Exorcist.