Hey Duck fans...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2dkcbpnh said:
JSeahawks":2dkcbpnh said:
I’m going to look at the positives. Jake browning isn’t our qb.
You have a point, I’ll concede that. But who is the quackers QB again. 8)

A future NFL star and first round pick. As an nfl player I like him better then Mariota (not as a college player though). With him the ducks were 6-1 and averaged over 50 points a game, without him they were 1-4 and averaged about 15. He’s kinda good.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2kwbsje6 said:
IndyHawk":2kwbsje6 said:
JSeahawks":2kwbsje6 said:
Yeah that is a good one..
But..He's not ours after one more game :0190l:

He's a junior. YOu get to keep him for one more year.
Crap I thought he was a senior..Should have looked first..That sucks!He has never been the same since that
shoulder injury last season and he can't seem to grow into that frame he has(weak).

Uncle Si

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3hd4h7iv said:
JSeahawks":3hd4h7iv said:
IndyHawk":3hd4h7iv said:
JSeahawks":3hd4h7iv said:

Crap I thought he was a senior..Should have looked first..That sucks!He has never been the same since that
shoulder injury last season and he can't seem to grow into that frame he has(weak).

Played well end of season

goseahawks2012

Reaction score
Uncle Si":8hpk3mfy said:
IndyHawk":8hpk3mfy said:
JSeahawks":8hpk3mfy said:
IndyHawk":8hpk3mfy said:

Did he? Only had 80 something yards thrown against WSU and against Utah was terrible for the first 57 minutes of the game before that come back

Uncle Si

Reaction score
The come back against Utah was great QBplay. I guess against WSU he just moved the chains when the run game didn’t, which wasn’t often.

I just don’t understand all the extreme hate for the guy. He’s not an NFL qb but he’s a pretty decent college one.

OP
OP
fenderbender123

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Fans see the QB as an area for improvement to get to the next level. Tuiasosopo, Deshaun Watson, Tim Tebow, Mariota, etc...a QB of that caliber likely puts UW in the playoffs this year, and likely puts UW in the championship game last year. That's why fans "hate" him, even though he is decent.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":9iw6jzbv said:
JSeahawks":9iw6jzbv said:
You have a point, I’ll concede that. But who is the quackers QB again. 8)

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL_CFB/status/938863208256983043[/tweet]

IndyHawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2xbc8pq9 said:
Fans see the QB as an area for improvement to get to the next level. Tuiasosopo, Deshaun Watson, Tim Tebow, Mariota, etc...a QB of that caliber likely puts UW in the playoffs this year, and likely puts UW in the championship game last year. That's why fans "hate" him, even though he is decent.
I'm not in touch with all UW has..Is there a 5 star QB that is redshirted this year and ready to play next?
I agree a great QB takes you to the next level unless have that monster D from early 90's.

JSeahawks

Reaction score

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ducks going to be droppin The People's Elbow on UW and WSU this year.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/939307639514607616[/tweet]

Uncle Si

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1ttl5dp9 said:

That makes sense

Chapow

Reaction score
goseahawks2012":31kym7m7 said:
Uncle Si":31kym7m7 said:
IndyHawk":31kym7m7 said:
JSeahawks":31kym7m7 said:

Did he? Only had 80 something yards thrown against WSU and against Utah was terrible for the first 57 minutes of the game before that come back

UW didn't throw much against WSU because WSU couldn't stop the run. UW absolutely dominated them for 328 rushing yards and 5 rushing TDs. It would be idiotic to start chucking the ball around when you are winning handily, completely controlling the game with the running game, and your opponent can't do anything about it.