Host Site Finalists for the 2019 & 2020 NFL Draft

D

DomeHawk

SeatownJay":3u0y6abs said:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22455136/nfl-names-draft-host-finalists-2019-2020

Cleveland/Canton, Nashville, Kansas City, Denver, and Las Vegas are the finalists. I really hope it's Vegas.

Vegas would be cool.

In my gambling days I would go to Vegas and the various sport's books for March Madness. So fun.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I couldn’t imagine being in Vegas and wanting to stop doing Vegas to go attend a draft. I always watch it in tv, but seems like it would be a pretty boring event to actually go to, especially considering the other stuff you could do in Vegas. They should put it in Cleveland or Pittsburgh or somewhere there’s nothing else to do.

HawkGA

Reaction score
No idea why Cleveland is on that list. Guess it might be exciting with them likely having the first pick again. Get the hometown crowd really into it at the beginning. If it were there this year, would make more sense with all the picks Cleveland has.

From that list I would put it in either Vegas or Denver. Vegas would be cool, but I would wait until the Raiders are actually there.

D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":3fgqvpow said:
No idea why Cleveland is on that list. Guess it might be exciting with them likely having the first pick again. Get the hometown crowd really into it at the beginning. If it were there this year, would make more sense with all the picks Cleveland has.

From that list I would put it in either Vegas or Denver. Vegas would be cool, but I would wait until the Raiders are actually there.

What makes Vegas so cool is that you could be betting the odds on each pick. It would be worth your while to take J with you too as I am sure he could "guarantee" several picks.

LOL, :stirthepot:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
original poster":h8a3l4ku said:
I bet they do it in London at some point in the next 10 years.

Ya...with virtual athletes and virtual coaches and The only one there is the Commish.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":31e3e8sf said:
I couldn’t imagine being in Vegas and wanting to stop doing Vegas to go attend a draft. I always watch it in tv, but seems like it would be a pretty boring event to actually go to, especially considering the other stuff you could do in Vegas. They should put it in Cleveland or Pittsburgh or somewhere there’s nothing else to do.

I agree. I live in the Chicago area and it was here two years in a row and I didn't even think about going and battling the crowds. I didn't want to mingle with the people who feel the need to boo Goodell EVERY. SINGLE. PICK.