Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

OT Connor Williams

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
OT Connor Williams
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:50 am
  • PFF's recent mock draft has the Seahawks selecting LT Connor Williams. I like this kid. Very good athlete (6'5, 320 lbs, 5.05 40, 34'' vert, 9.33' broad, 26 bench press reps with 33'' arms). Physical. One of the best run blockers in the country. Looks like the perfect RT prospect.

The reason his stock has fallen is due to the injuries he battled through last season. He would also be great at left guard.

He gives us a couple options and hedges our bets on George Fant's return from injury:
    LT Duane Brown
    LG Connor Williams
    C Justin Britt
    RG Germain Ifedi
    RT George Fant

Or move him over to the right side (which is probably his natural position):
    LT Duane Brown
    LG Jordan Roos or George Fant
    C Justin Britt
    RG Germain Ifedi
    RT Connor Williams

I have this feeling that Connor Williams is destined to be "that lineman" the Seahawks passed over, joining the likes of Ryan Ramczyk, Joel Bitonio, Joe Thuney, Ali Marpet, Shaq Mason, etc.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Re: OT Connor Williams
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 am
  • Interesting that you don't have Pocic in the lineup for next season.

I don't, either, for the record (provided the team makes the moves I think they will with the offensive line in the draft).
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:27 pm
  • Man do we need a mean, nasty, strong linemen. Once someone mocks it though I pretty much write it off though. The FO is never on the same wave length as the talking heads and pundits.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:08 am
  • Lots of good guards and centers in this draft it looks like and not a lot of high ranked tackles so someone might reach on him but he might actually be available at 35ish like cam Robinson last year
    Kinger95
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information