Trade Down Targets

getnasty

Reaction score
Arden Key, Will Hernadez, Kerryon Johnson, DJ Chark, Carlton Davis are all guys I like if we move back. I'd gladly take two of those options for 1 guy at 18.

12forlife

Reaction score
Da'Ron Payne DT
Isaiah Wynn OG
Billy Price OG
Nick Chubb RB
Mike Gesicki TE
Isaiah Oliver CB

naholmes

Reaction score
Depending on how far they trade down, Wil Hernandez would be another guard to target. He might not be quite the pass blocker or as versatile as Wynn or Price but Hernandez is road grader who’s incredibly strong (37 reps on the bench press). I don’t want to see the guards getting rag dolled like last year especially now with Suh in the division. I feel like they are going to trade down multiple times and grab one of those three guards.

sutz

Reaction score
naholmes":2j44glla said:
Depending on how far they trade down, Wil Hernandez would be another guard to target. He might not be quite the pass blocker or as versatile as Wynn or Price but Hernandez is road grader who’s incredibly strong (37 reps on the bench press). I don’t want to see the guards getting rag dolled like last year especially now with Suh in the division. I feel like they are going to trade down multiple times and grab one of those three guards.
I can't imagine they will go all of Day 2 with no picks at all.