Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":1zxd40nw said:
Anajimmc":1zxd40nw said:
Keep an eye on Jeremiah Criddell tomorrow. #68 player in the country. He tweeted out that he has a major announcement at noon. Might just be announcing his top 3 or something, but I think he might be committing to UW.

He announced his top 5. Oregon, Washington, Florida State, Oklahoma and Notre Dame
Drama Queen

Hey, at least he narrowed it down to 5. Another of Oregon’s targets, a running back from Michigan, announced his top 16 today. Doesn’t bother me, they only get to go thru the process once in their lives, they should have fun with it.

The fun part is fine, not the elitist attitude.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2sm2kpl5 said:
JSeahawks":2sm2kpl5 said:
Anajimmc":2sm2kpl5 said:
JSeahawks":2sm2kpl5 said:
He announced his top 5. Oregon, Washington, Florida State, Oklahoma and Notre Dame
Drama Queen

Hey, at least he narrowed it down to 5. Another of Oregon’s targets, a running back from Michigan, announced his top 16 today. Doesn’t bother me, they only get to go thru the process once in their lives, they should have fun with it.

The fun part is fine, not the elitist attitude.
I'm not against kids having fun and enjoying the moment. Most say "I'm trimming my list down to the final five, I'll release that list in one week." This kid got fan bases from 5 schools jacked up for nothing.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Another senior transfer for the ducks, tight end Kano Dillon from University if south Florida. He’s a bull.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Something interesting to keep an eye on. Supposedly Cale Millen is the number 1 qb on the ducks board. He’s only a mid 3 star but the Oregon coaches absolutely love him. What makes this interesting is that this is Hugh Millen’s son, and Hugh of course is a notorious Duck hater. He does have a long time friendship with coach Cristobal preceding his duck days. Just something to keep an eye on. If Cale does become a duck it will certainly make for some interesting radio from his dad.

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":2t1q3roe said:
Floodgates about to open.

Mase Funa, #3 olb, #37 overall player in the country commits to Oregon. That Mater Dei pipeline opening up. Highest rated linebacker the ducks have ever had.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5349882/Mase-Funa

Oregon has a completely unproven new head coach that hasn't done jack-squat, if he doesn't produce results look for a bunch of flips this year too.

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":11d0jw0g said:
Something interesting to keep an eye on. Supposedly Cale Millen is the number 1 qb on the ducks board. He’s only a mid 3 star but the Oregon coaches absolutely love him. What makes this interesting is that this is Hugh Millen’s son, and Hugh of course is a notorious Duck hater. He does have a long time friendship with coach Cristobal preceding his duck days. Just something to keep an eye on. If Cale does become a duck it will certainly make for some interesting radio from his dad.

Listed as hard commit to Northwestern.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2psyi2lr said:
JSeahawks":2psyi2lr said:

Wiltfong, Huffman and Biggins who are 3 of the best in the business (national guys, not local Oregon guys), have all Crystal Ball’d him to Oregon in the last 24 hours.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1dhhl5bh said:
JSeahawks":1dhhl5bh said:

About that....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/millen_10/status/989361862536908801[/tweet]

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":45gl8756 said:
DomeHawk":45gl8756 said:
JSeahawks":45gl8756 said:

About that....

His mom wants Northwestern over Oregon for their superior academics, his dad is against because it's Whoregon.

Your program has been relegated to stealing WSU coaches and picking up UW crumbs.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1uf74d4i said:
JSeahawks":1uf74d4i said:
DomeHawk":1uf74d4i said:
JSeahawks":1uf74d4i said:

About that....

His mom wants Northwestern over Oregon for their superior academics, his dad is against because it's Whoregon.

Your program has been relegated to stealing WSU coaches and picking up UW crumbs.

Yet, he’s going to be a Duck within a week and a half.

Oh, and his dad is very much onboard with what Cristobal is building.

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":2g0iy1u2 said:
DomeHawk":2g0iy1u2 said:
JSeahawks":2g0iy1u2 said:
DomeHawk":2g0iy1u2 said:

About that....

Yet, he’s going to be a Duck within a week and a half.

So you are saying his dad would rather he be a duck than a HUSKY?

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":qb24inwp said:

Right, the entire Pac-12 is shaking in their booots over your FIU 27 and 48 coach, lol.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":xdsonsiu said:
JSeahawks":xdsonsiu said:

Right, the entire Pac-12 is shaking in their booots over your FIU 27 and 48 coach, lol.

Not sure what that has to do with anything? Obviously he has a lot to prove, as all new coaches do. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Millens have bought into his vision and plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.