Rosen’s fading, what if he’s available at 18?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Chapow":15jviu6z said:
toffee":15jviu6z said:
2_0_6":15jviu6z said:
toffee":15jviu6z said:
Being a rich kid or from a privileged background was one strike against Rosen. The other strike was being a liberal and vocal about it. His stock’s sinking fast as teams view him as a Kaepernick in the making.

He is unsellable to local audiences for teams in red states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in San Diego last week and listened to some sports radio, and lots of people down there think he might slide to 17 where the Chargers would take him./

It would be ideal for Chargers and Rosen, I think it would work equally well for us if we can pick him up at 18. We will see a hungrier Russ, instantly.

Russ already works his ass off to be the best QB he can be. I don't think his "hunger" level needs adjusting, nor do I think bringing in Josh Rosen would change anything in regards to his "hunger" level. Despite the false narrative around here that Russ has gotten lazy and complacent and distracted and whatever other BS people come up with, I believe Russ is still highly motivated and is still one of the best QBs in the NFL and works as hard as anyone to remain one of the best.

I'm still waiting for someone to show me a single shred of actual evidence, not someones opinion, but actual evidence, that Russ needs to get "hungrier" or whatever

Last seasons 3 quarters of not scoring much and quick 3 and outs isn't enough to say he needs to get back
to being how he once was?He used to be all in to football before he decided to be more out there with goals
of making bank to buy a team in future and such.
That takes away from his time of being the best QB he could be in my opinion.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
hes not even legit back up material let alone a future starter. we have much bigger needs than Kappernick Jr.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I would not be a fan of picking him, at all... but he is my #1 quarterback out of the first round prospects this year.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
So the two New York teams passed on Rosen, he’s in free fall right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

replicant

Reaction score
Does Miami dump Tannyhill for Rosen? If not to Miami then maybe He goes to AZ

hawknation2018

Reaction score
chris98251":1bvub8mt said:
He has a very punchable face, reminds me of Glennon.

Arizona with another erratic, injury prone QB? The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Threedee

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1fv0w65u said:
chris98251":1fv0w65u said:
He has a very punchable face, reminds me of Glennon.

Arizona with another erratic, injury prone QB? The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Yeah, I was thinking that AZ would be wary of another fragile QB.