The 2019 Recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
JSeahawks":16ie7ksm said:
Anajimmc":16ie7ksm said:
In the land of Troy, the consensus opinion is that ducks are gonna have twin boys from Monarch land on 5/13.

That’s the word. I think they’re both silent commits already and just about to go public. I also know that Cristobal has made the big fish, Bru McCoy, his own personal project. Usc still gonna be tough to beat on that one.
McCoy & Steele are all SC at this point in time, KT's at about 90%

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anajimmc":1yv3mp3u said:
JSeahawks":1yv3mp3u said:
Anajimmc":1yv3mp3u said:
In the land of Troy, the consensus opinion is that ducks are gonna have twin boys from Monarch land on 5/13.

That’s the word. I think they’re both silent commits already and just about to go public. I also know that Cristobal has made the big fish, Bru McCoy, his own personal project. Usc still gonna be tough to beat on that one.
McCoy & Steele are all SC at this point in time, KT's at about 90%

I think youre right about McCoy, but I think Steele is all duck. Cale Millen said that Steele was helping recruit him to Oregon. Jonah Tu’ananu’u has also said Steele is recruiting him to Oregon. I’ll never count out USC on southern cal kids, especially as it gets closer to signing day, but if the decision had to be made today I think it would be Oregon.

I think KT will be either usc or Florida State.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ryg2j8c said:
Anajimmc":2ryg2j8c said:
Stanley Taufoou is a new commit for SC. Don't know much about him other than he has the tools for position (size, speed & strength). He plays in a small school division so likely won't add to his 3 stars.
https://twitter.com/5hendo/status/994309008579219457?s=19

It’s hard to go wrong with Poly kids, no matter their ranking.
Amen Brother, love getting Poly kids. It's also nice that SC will have a full class next year, something new to us. You can take a flyer on someone that appears to have the physical skills. If he works the staff found a diamond in the rough, if not welcome to the family, enjoy the scholly.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Another day, another under the radar pick up. Trey Davis from Federal Way, WA. SC says he's been on their radar since his sophomore season, so we'll see what his senior year brings.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anajimmc":3zwyhv9e said:
Another day, another under the radar pick up. Trey Davis from Federal Way, WA. SC says he's been on their radar since his sophomore season, so we'll see what his senior year brings.

That seems like an odd one. 19th ranked player in the state of Washington, and it’s not like federal way is a tiny little place where he won’t get noticed. Hopefully it means Steele is indeed Oregon bound.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1d6ne7rs said:
Anajimmc":1d6ne7rs said:

That seems like an odd one. 19th ranked player in the state of Washington, and it’s not like federal way is a tiny little place where he won’t get noticed. Hopefully it means Steele is indeed Oregon bound.
He may have a "triste" with the ducks, but when it comes time to tie the knot, it'll be difficult to leave home.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Damn, I expected to wake up and see a new post proclaiming new twin Duckies. Instead they change the date and Criddell puts out a butt hurt tweet about the Trojans gonna regret not recruiting him harder?

Congrats on the young bro.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anajimmc":1ryhwi1f said:
Damn, I expected to wake up and see a new post proclaiming new twin Duckies. Instead they change the date and Criddell puts out a butt hurt tweet about the Trojans gonna regret not recruiting him harder?

Congrats on the young bro.

Tomorrow could be a 4 commit day for the ducks with 3 of them being too 100 players. I saw that usc picked up 2 more low level 3 stars. Wierd.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I mean, if I'm being honest, academics are the most important thing to me when it comes to college football. This isn't pro football, where winning actually matters. It's college football. And college is a place you go to learn.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3ab0pcpc said:
I mean, if I'm being honest, academics are the most important thing to me when it comes to college football. This isn't pro football, where winning actually matters. It's college football. And college is a place you go to learn.

The only thing I care about their academics is that they stay eligible.

chris98251

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2nxmc06n said:
fenderbender123":2nxmc06n said:

The only thing I care about their academics is that they stay eligible.

Says fILL nITE AND AHL OUTHER dUK Fanns

Status
Not open for further replies.