Jake Browning Named #7 Top QB in Country.

chris98251

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3ao5ubm6 said:
IndyHawk":3ao5ubm6 said:
dopeboy206":3ao5ubm6 said:
Browning has no heart. Plays scared against tough competition and shits the bed in those games. Yes I'm a UW fan but Browninh doesn't have the it factor. 7 is too high for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JB with a 2016(early) good shoulder was very good and beat a very tough Stanford team
with no problem.
People are used to seeing the JB with a weak arm due to that shoulder issue and I get it but
If he ever gets over that injury -Eat Crow..
Even with a bum shoulder UW has not lost much since he has been there so he does more with
less of himself.I think #7 is on par but better if he has his arm back.

Jake always had a weak arm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Unitas, Montana, Peyton Manning did also, it depends how good he is between the ears really and if he goes to a team with the right offense. Not everything is a bullet 40 yards down field.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":bdjdrftl said:
fenderbender123":bdjdrftl said:
JSeahawks":bdjdrftl said:
fenderbender123":bdjdrftl said:
He's torched the Ducks a couple times....but you're right, those weren't big games considering the quality of opponent.

Agreed. I suppose his best win is against a not very good Colorado team in the Pac-12 title game a few years ago.

And in that game they ran the football like 90% of the time and Jake still struggled to pass.

Jake injured his shoulder, an injury that required major surgery, in mid-November and still managed to play out the season. We all should "struggle" so.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... -shoulder/
This is what a lot of people disdn't see(read link)
I;m not saying JB had a Favre arm but that injury has affected his quick bullet throws and anything deep.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If his shoulder was really the problem all this time, then I think enough time has passed where that can't be an excuse anymore.

Has anyone actually ran any tests on the velocity of his throws before and after he got injured, and post surgery and all that?

Either way, regardless of arm strength, Jake needs to work on his ability to handle getting pressured.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

fenderbender123":cm89beqc said:
If his shoulder was really the problem all this time, then I think enough time has passed where that can't be an excuse anymore.

Has anyone actually ran any tests on the velocity of his throws before and after he got injured, and post surgery and all that?

Either way, regardless of arm strength, Jake needs to work on his ability to handle getting pressured.

Shoulders are weird and while I can't comment specifically on Jake's injury, I had a torn rotater cuff injury that took over a year to heal. I have talked to others with similar experiences.

chris98251

Reaction score
Any Joint messed with whether its spurs, tendons ligaments after you go in you cause scar tissue and it's never the same, pain free maybe but you pay the piper at some point, the wake up and aches and that kind of thing as you get older. You also compensate unconsciously to protect it for a while which create issues sometimes with other joints.

Left Wrist 4 times.

Left shoulder 1 time

Right Elbow 1 time

Left Elbow 2 times.

All work still but susceptible and have aches and stuff and usually pain free.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
DomeHawk":dd53y54l said:
fenderbender123":dd53y54l said:

Shoulders are weird and while I can't comment specifically on Jake's injury, I had a torn rotater cuff injury that took over a year to heal. I have talked to others with similar experiences.

What year was that?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I would like to see McSorley in a Seahawk uniform.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1dxydb8j said:
fenderbender123":1dxydb8j said:

Shoulders are weird exactly!
I had a torn labrum that surgery is the only fix..Almost 15 yrs later it is tight which is fine but
the motion and movement has never gotten back to normal..I would say I'm at 85% of what
it used to be but I am pain free which is great and I'll take that.
Anyone who has had shoulder issues understands how it could affect a QB-Pitcher ect
It is the powerplant and stabilzer of throwing anything.
As I said before this year we should see a better JB as that shoulder should be healed
and he should feel good to go at it 100% providing it was just a rotor cuff.
IF it was like mine or ughh Lucks..I wouldn't say that.