OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":3dyrgfg1 said:
JSeahawks":3dyrgfg1 said:
fenderbender123":3dyrgfg1 said:
I mean, if I'm being honest, academics are the most important thing to me when it comes to college football. This isn't pro football, where winning actually matters. It's college football. And college is a place you go to learn.

The only thing I care about their academics is that they stay eligible.

Says fILL nITE AND AHL OUTHER dUK Fanns

I can’t read that cuz it’s not in crayon.

chris98251

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ovmup0f said:
chris98251":3ovmup0f said:
JSeahawks":3ovmup0f said:
fenderbender123":3ovmup0f said:
I mean, if I'm being honest, academics are the most important thing to me when it comes to college football. This isn't pro football, where winning actually matters. It's college football. And college is a place you go to learn.

I can’t read that cuz it’s not in crayon.

There ya go in this seasons uniform colors even :p

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1asvenn7 said:
fenderbender123":1asvenn7 said:

I can remember back when Miami poerhouse teams were loaded with
stars and you would see most majored in Physical Education..
Wonder how many are actually gym teachers?

D

DomeHawk

fenderbender123":304k1nsa said:

Of the few who make it to major college football even fewer make it to the pros. Academics are paramount, at least to those of us who care about student athletes, our school, and the integrity of the process.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ducks just landed their 3rd top 50 player of this class, all on the defensive side. 4 star, 40th ranked player nationally, cornerback Mykael Wright from Valencia, California.

[youtube]uVxXxzN8Mn0[/youtube]

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":skurvat0 said:
Ducks just landed their 3rd top 50 player of this class, all on the defensive side. 4 star, 40th ranked player nationally, cornerback Mykael Wright from Valencia, California.

[youtube]uVxXxzN8Mn0[/youtube]

Racking up a good group of future decommits.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Kelly has never been much of a recruiter, which is why he went to the NFL in the first place. UCLA is just a pit stop until Kelly gets another HC opportunity in the NFL. The players who commit to UCLA will essentially have to recruit themselves there.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3cfl35o2 said:
Kelly has never been much of a recruiter, which is why he went to the NFL in the first place. UCLA is just a pit stop until Kelly gets another HC opportunity in the NFL. The players who commit to UCLA will essentially have to recruit themselves there.

Yeah him and Bevell will be working together I am sure 8)

Remember there are two new leagues as well now, Money is going to start being thrown at some guys.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2cpkqum8 said:

At Oregon he was not a grinder. He’s not a guy who will spend hours and hours on a kid.but he was really good as a closer at the end of a cycle when head coaches do their on home visits.

He’s definitely not the guy that’s gonna play the game and kiss a 17 year olds ass though.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Huskies land their 2nd 3 star linebacker of the last couple days. Miki Ah You from Hawaii. I like this dude. I think he’s better then his ranking. Just a bit on the small side.

drrew

Reaction score
UW is going hard after the kids from Hawaii and/or the Poly kids.

9 guys in last years class of 21, 5 out of their 10 commits this year.

They're also have a good shot at Buelow and Vimahi (OT), Tuitele (DT), and Tufono (LB). Vimahi is a teammate of Ah You.

In regards to the kid out of Federal Way, Alphonzo Tuputala, he's already 6'3 240 and was awarded MVP for both LB & DE at the UW Rising Stars camp they held at the beginning of the month. He's listed at a LB, but he'll end up as a BUCK/DE.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
drrew":1nxqc2ul said:
UW is going hard after the kids from Hawaii and/or the Poly kids.

9 guys in last years class of 21, 5 out of their 10 commits this year.

They're also have a good shot at Buelow and Vimahi (OT), Tuitele (DT), and Tufono (LB). Vimahi is a teammate of Ah You.

In regards to the kid out of Federal Way, Alphonzo Tuputala, he's already 6'3 240 and was awarded MVP for both LB & DE at the UW Rising Stars camp they held at the beginning of the month. He's listed at a LB, but he'll end up as a BUCK/DE.
The Poly Kids are YUUUGE, SC just got a commit from a Poly kid, class of 2021 6'3 320 he's going to be a freakin Sophomore.
https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?attachments/dfhnigpu0aai1h6-jpg.1646/

A-Dog

Reaction score
OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
A-Dog":254jznf0 said:
Justin Flowe from Upland, CA, a 5* linebacker recruit for 2020, is visiting the UW Huskies today:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...justin-flowe-making-visit-to-uw-campus-today/

Of all the kids I've watched tape on in recent years, Flowe looks the most impressive. Currently ranked #4 overall in the 2020 class. Still really early but the fact that Peterson is in the mix on players like this is exciting.

He’s just doing the northwest tour. At Oregon this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.