Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DomeHawk

purpleneer":3fhyqmcb said:
DomeHawk":3fhyqmcb said:
purpleneer":3fhyqmcb said:
DomeHawk":3fhyqmcb said:
Got lots of trophys and a couple of rings, all earned but I think you missed the point, no one ever said that to ME.

How old are you? 70?

BTW, Screaming demeaning epithets at kids does NOT make them tougher.
Is that what was happening in this thread? I must've missed it. The point stands; I guarantee Saban has done and said much worse to his players than has been said in this thread. It doesn't make sense to wait until an athlete is a professional before he can be criticized, going straight from treating 18-22 year-olds the same as 8-12-year-olds to things like your own sig.

Saban IS a professional program.

Abuse is abuse, regardless of the setting.

BTW, my sig is a joke.

And, I didn't say they couldn't be criticized, the thread was about demeaning remarks
And what exactly was the abuse that got you started here? All-uniform team?

No, the thread just evolved.

I was responding to the never-did-jack-shyt crowd trying to shame those who actually had the stones to play the game..

D

DomeHawk

chris98251":2yv7kl09 said:
You suck ass but your still Special then is what your saying then, don't hold people accountable because it may be bullying, don't say mean things because they may have psychological damage because they were not raised in a world where if your not good enough to cut it someone will take you place, now days we just scream discrimination and favoritism and sue your asses get a settlement and go to Baskins and Robbins to celebrate. :)

Yeah as you can tell I am not a believer and or advocate of that crap.

Give it a rest, I didn't say any of that.

I keep waiting for you to start screaming at me to get off your lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts