Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":227ko9y9 said:
Is gee scotts son good? Seems to be getting a lot of big offers. Are UW interested?

I don’t know anything about him, but he is pretty highly rated. The 54th ranked player in the 2020 class. It’s really early, but right now all 3 predictions for him on 247 are to Norte Dame.

https://247sports.com/Player/Gee-Scott-Jr-46039474

drrew

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":2yds09kg said:
Is gee scotts son good? Seems to be getting a lot of big offers. Are UW interested?

He is good, but I think he's gotten hooked up with a private coach/handler that UW coaches dont have the greatest relationship with.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Dominos are starting to fall for USC.

Ethan Rae

6-5, 240
Orange Lutheran
#10 ranked TE
Hudl highlights: https://www.hudl.com/profile/9491565/Ethan-Rae

Visited Colorado and Florida, along with offers from Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan and others

Randy Taylor "Ethan could be the most athletic of a good group of tight ends out west this year. He and (Jude) Wolfe are both the complete package with size and catching skill."

The Trojans are the favorite to add Wolfe when he makes his commitment announcement next month.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anajimmc":ihc11vff said:

Ethan Rae

6-5, 240
Orange Lutheran
#10 ranked TE

Visited Colorado and Florida, along with offers from Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan and others

Randy Taylor "Ethan could be the most athletic of a good group of tight ends out west this year. He and (Jude) Wolfe are both the complete package with size and catching skill."

The Trojans are the favorite to add Wolfe when he makes his commitment announcement next month.

Rae likely locks in new 5 star receiver Kyle Ford to usc as well. Package deal.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ni76jgb said:
Anajimmc":1ni76jgb said:

Ethan Rae

6-5, 240
Orange Lutheran
#10 ranked TE

Rae likely locks in new 5 star receiver Kyle Ford to usc as well. Package deal.
I know insiders feel good about Ford. Also TE is a position of need, SC will take at least 2, and it's being reported that Jude Wolfe was not unhappy with the commitment.

Ford & McCoy, Epic

hawknation2018

Reaction score
D

DomeHawk

hawknation2018":14jpjfro said:
DomeHawk":14jpjfro said:
A-Dog":14jpjfro said:
No mention of Asa Turner to UW?

4* Athlete, wants to work with Lake as a DB. Has Kam Chancellor size:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...-up-another-four-star-recruit-ath-asa-turner/

I get that he wants to be the next Bam-Bam but he sure looks more like a LB to me.

Yeah, he’s listed at 6’3 or 6’4. But it’s good to hear that he is so confident in his cover skills.

His best 40-time is 4.87, that says LB to me.

Cam's 40? 4.62

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ducks add low 4 star safety Trikweze Bridges from Alabama. The first of what should be 3 or 4 commits for the ducks this week.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ducks get a late addition to their 2018. Athlete Bryan Addison, the 98th ranked player in the class. He’s going to start off at safety bus will ultimately be a wr I think. He’s eligible to play this fall.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
4 star Juco cb Elijah Blades has commited to Oregon. 6’2”. Was a big time recruit out of high school who almost came to Oregon then, but he had to go the juco route. I believe he has 3 years of eligibility, but it might be only 2.

goseahawks2012

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1q7p1wb8 said:
4 star Juco cb Elijah Blades has commited to Oregon. 6’2”. Was a big time recruit out of high school who almost came to Oregon then, but he had to go the juco route. I believe he has 3 years of eligibility, but it might be only 2.

I read that he has 3 years to play 2.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Cam Williams, who was committed to the ducks for awhile, commited to UW. 3 star safety (4 star on 247, but composite 3 star)

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Jseahawks you take TBS to a whole new level on here. Props to you for keeping us updated. Oregon has a killer class. Cristobal’s commits right now might actually be better than Willie Taggart’s commits from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ducks land a commitment from 3 star center Joey Capra. His brother will be a redshirt freshman for the ducks this season. Flipped his commitment from Arizona state.

Status
Not open for further replies.