RTX2Y8OA 1024x640

And for today:

Hi res d4ee342af125b890a57d9174c1dfb7f4 crop exact

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
And the days keep rolling by. Roll Tide!

Ncaa football sec championship missouri vs alabama

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm no fortune teller, but I'm willing to bet that tomorrow we'll see a picture of an Alabama player wearing #25

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
fenderbender123":39uro8en said:
I'm no fortune teller, but I'm willing to bet that tomorrow we'll see a picture of an Alabama player wearing #25

You're welcome to chime in with your own #25 from a non-championship team. :stirthepot:

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Finally starts to feel like the number is getting down low enough to matter.

RG

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Today is a very special day in the countdown. How many days is it until Alabama kickoff?

It's the same number of national championships they have!

alabama_crimson_tide_2017_college_football_champions_house_106439sma.jpg

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
And of course the number that would have been the number of Alabama Championships if not for last year's AWESOME! play by Tua.

403424a927  alabama roll tide alabama crimson tide

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I still haven’t figured out how a guy with Georgia as part of his username can be an Alabama fan. It’s like if jseahawks was a rams fan.

Other than that, I can’t wait for college football!

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
How long should I let you stew on it before explaining it?

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
JSeahawks":15y2rn77 said:
I still haven’t figured out how a guy with Georgia as part of his username can be an Alabama fan. It’s like if jseahawks was a rams fan.

So it all started out with a young boy growing up in Eastern Washington whose father was from Alabama. Sure, I have a fondness for the Cougars having grown up in the area, it's not like they were ever actually on television and the Tide rolled very, very strongly in our house. So it just took. Then, I went to college at a university that did not have a football team so I acquired no particular allegiance from my alma mater (but did become a bit more of a college basketball fan).

After working for five years I went back to grad school at UGA. But by then I was fairly old and set in my ways. I tried going to one game but became more annoyed that the road back to my house. So while I like to see Georgia do well, I don't really care that much but it is fun when they play Alabama.

In terms of my screen name, I had originally found seahawks.net when I lived in Maryland so my original screen name was HawkMD. But I stopped coming to the site for a while and when I tried again, I needed to re-sign up. By then I lived in Georgia so I oh-so-creatively went with HawkGA.

And there you have it, the short-story-long history of HawkGA.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":evoe51ub said:
JSeahawks":evoe51ub said:

So it all started out with a young boy growing up in Eastern Washington whose father was from Alabama. Sure, I have a fondness for the Cougars having grown up in the area, it's not like they were ever actually on television and the Tide rolled very, very strongly in our house. So it just took. Then, I went to college at a university that did not have a football team so I acquired no particular allegiance from my alma mater (but did become a bit more of a college basketball fan).

After working for five years I went back to grad school at UGA. But by then I was fairly old and set in my ways. I tried going to one game but became more annoyed that the road back to my house. So while I like to see Georgia do well, I don't really care that much but it is fun when they play Alabama.

In terms of my screen name, I had originally found seahawks.net when I lived in Maryland so my original screen name was HawkMD. But I stopped coming to the site for a while and when I tried again, I needed to re-sign up. By then I lived in Georgia so I oh-so-creatively went with HawkGA.

And there you have it, the short-story-long history of HawkGA.

Nice. It’s pretty easy to hate Alabama, but have to respect them.

Latest posts