Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The 2019 Recruiting thread

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:18 am
  • Let the kid make his announcement. I'm sure it's happened to other schools too, but I know SC has lost kids over insiders publicizing their silent commits.

    This is from a pretty accurate SC insider talking about the person who "broke" the commit. "Dude is trash. Ruined the kid's spotlight. I hope USC bans him from stepping foot on campus. "
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:03 pm
  • Marques Caldwell de commited from the ducks. He was a Taggart guy and hasn’t really been considered as part of the class for awhile, but he finally made it official. Will be replaced with somebody better (probably juco cb Elijah blades).
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:04 pm
  • 4 star wr Drake London commited to usc today. He’s also a 4 star rated basketball player and is supposedly going to try and play both sports at usc, although his scholarship will count towards football.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:28 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:4 star wr Drake London commited to usc today. He’s also a 4 star rated basketball player and is supposedly going to try and play both sports at usc, although his scholarship will count towards football.

    By NAZI (NCAA) rule, for multi sport kids, if football is one of the sports the scholly counts towards football. Done to prevent recruiting shenanigans.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:20 pm
  • Stanford landed their next great running back today. Austin Jones from bishop o’dowd. He flirted with both Oregon and Washington, but he was pretty much always going to Stanford. He’s a stud. My favorite of all the rb’s this class.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:03 pm


  • More to follow.

    (I'm hearing it's a kicker) :0190l:
    Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 4935
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:26 pm
  • Image

    The Washington Huskies added a kicker to their 2019 class Monday.

    Timothy Horn, a three-star recruit from Punahou High School in Honolulu, Hawaii, announced his verbal commitment to UW via Twitter.

    "I am so blessed and grateful to announce my commitment to the University of Washington," he wrote.

    Horn is the first kicker to join the 2019 class. He passed up offers from Hawaii and Army in favor of the Huskies.

    https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/c ... 15864.html
    Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 4935
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:26 pm
  • KABOOM!!!! Love that home cooking!!!!!
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:07 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:KABOOM!!!! Love that home cooking!!!!!


    Sounds like usc is about to go on a run.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:38 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:KABOOM!!!! Love that home cooking!!!!!


    Sounds like usc is about to go on a run.

    Your lips to gods ears.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:53 pm
  • Is gee scotts son good? Seems to be getting a lot of big offers. Are UW interested?
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1245
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:16 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Is gee scotts son good? Seems to be getting a lot of big offers. Are UW interested?



    I don’t know anything about him, but he is pretty highly rated. The 54th ranked player in the 2020 class. It’s really early, but right now all 3 predictions for him on 247 are to Norte Dame.

    https://247sports.com/Player/Gee-Scott-Jr-46039474
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:37 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Is gee scotts son good? Seems to be getting a lot of big offers. Are UW interested?


    He is good, but I think he's gotten hooked up with a private coach/handler that UW coaches dont have the greatest relationship with.
    drrew
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1016
    Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 am


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:50 pm
  • Dominos are starting to fall for USC.

    Ethan Rae

    6-5, 240
    Orange Lutheran
    #10 ranked TE
    Hudl highlights: https://www.hudl.com/profile/9491565/Ethan-Rae

    Visited Colorado and Florida, along with offers from Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan and others

    Randy Taylor "Ethan could be the most athletic of a good group of tight ends out west this year. He and (Jude) Wolfe are both the complete package with size and catching skill."

    The Trojans are the favorite to add Wolfe when he makes his commitment announcement next month.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:56 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:Dominos are starting to fall for USC.

    Ethan Rae

    6-5, 240
    Orange Lutheran
    #10 ranked TE
    Hudl highlights: https://www.hudl.com/profile/9491565/Ethan-Rae

    Visited Colorado and Florida, along with offers from Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan and others

    Randy Taylor "Ethan could be the most athletic of a good group of tight ends out west this year. He and (Jude) Wolfe are both the complete package with size and catching skill."

    The Trojans are the favorite to add Wolfe when he makes his commitment announcement next month.



    Rae likely locks in new 5 star receiver Kyle Ford to usc as well. Package deal.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:Dominos are starting to fall for USC.

    Ethan Rae

    6-5, 240
    Orange Lutheran
    #10 ranked TE
    Hudl highlights: https://www.hudl.com/profile/9491565/Ethan-Rae

    Visited Colorado and Florida, along with offers from Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan and others

    Randy Taylor "Ethan could be the most athletic of a good group of tight ends out west this year. He and (Jude) Wolfe are both the complete package with size and catching skill."

    The Trojans are the favorite to add Wolfe when he makes his commitment announcement next month.



    Rae likely locks in new 5 star receiver Kyle Ford to usc as well. Package deal.

    I know insiders feel good about Ford. Also TE is a position of need, SC will take at least 2, and it's being reported that Jude Wolfe was not unhappy with the commitment.


    Ford & McCoy, Epic
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:06 am
  • Ford and McCoy would be an unfair duo.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 am

Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:19 am

Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 am

Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:08 pm
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    A-Dog wrote:No mention of Asa Turner to UW?

    4* Athlete, wants to work with Lake as a DB. Has Kam Chancellor size:

    https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/uw-huskies-pick-up-another-four-star-recruit-ath-asa-turner/


    I get that he wants to be the next Bam-Bam but he sure looks more like a LB to me.


    Yeah, he’s listed at 6’3 or 6’4. But it’s good to hear that he is so confident in his cover skills.


    His best 40-time is 4.87, that says LB to me.

    Cam's 40? 4.62
    I ain't got nothing to say. I just wanna play football.

    - Marshawn Lynch
    User avatar
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 589
    Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 am
    Location: Meadowdale


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:54 am
  • Ducks add low 4 star safety Trikweze Bridges from Alabama. The first of what should be 3 or 4 commits for the ducks this week.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:22 pm
  • 4 star wr, and the 68th ranked player in the country Mycah Pittman has also committed to Oregon today.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:36 pm
  • Ducks get a late addition to their 2018. Athlete Bryan Addison, the 98th ranked player in the class. He’s going to start off at safety bus will ultimately be a wr I think. He’s eligible to play this fall.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:27 pm
  • 4 star Juco cb Elijah Blades has commited to Oregon. 6’2”. Was a big time recruit out of high school who almost came to Oregon then, but he had to go the juco route. I believe he has 3 years of eligibility, but it might be only 2.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:02 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:4 star Juco cb Elijah Blades has commited to Oregon. 6’2”. Was a big time recruit out of high school who almost came to Oregon then, but he had to go the juco route. I believe he has 3 years of eligibility, but it might be only 2.


    I read that he has 3 years to play 2.
    goseahawks2012
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 50
    Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:19 pm
  • Cam Williams, who was committed to the ducks for awhile, commited to UW. 3 star safety (4 star on 247, but composite 3 star)
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:56 pm
  • Jseahawks you take TBS to a whole new level on here. Props to you for keeping us updated. Oregon has a killer class. Cristobal’s commits right now might actually be better than Willie Taggart’s commits from last year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    User avatar
    dopeboy206
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1014
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:12 pm
  • Ducks land a commitment from 3 star center Joey Capra. His brother will be a redshirt freshman for the ducks this season. Flipped his commitment from Arizona state.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:48 pm
  • 4 star linebacker from Florida, Geamon Eaford has commited to Oregon.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:41 pm
  • Huge get for the ducks tonight. 4 star tackle Jonah Tauanu’u has commited. 60th ranked player in the country. From Harbor city, California. 6’5”, 317.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:12 am
  • Friday should be a really good day for UW.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:44 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Friday should be a really good day for UW.


    Bandes was apparently amazing at The Opening, really looking forward to his announcement....unless it's Clemson who already stole Ngata from UW.
    drrew
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1016
    Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 am


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:52 pm
  • drrew wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Friday should be a really good day for UW.


    Bandes was apparently amazing at The Opening, really looking forward to his announcement....unless it's Clemson who already stole Ngata from UW.


    I heard the same. Ducks were somewhat cool on him before the opening, then pushed pretty hard for him afterwards but it sounds like it was too little too late. Duck mods are pretty confident he’s choosing UW.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:48 pm
  • Defensive tackle Jacob Bandes from pittsburg, California commits to UW. 6th ranked dt, 77th ranked player overall.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:26 pm
  • Ducks get a commitment from 3 star defensive end/outside linebacker Treven Ma’ea from Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas. He’s basically a pass rusher.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:16 pm
  • Huskies Land Versatile 3 Star Lineman

    The Huskies were able to land their 3rd offensive lineman in the 2019 class when Troy Fautanu out of Liberty HS, NV committed to UW over offers from the likes of USC, Oregon, Notre Dame, and UCLA. He is rated as a 3 star player and at a reported 6’4” and close to 270 pounds right now. He has played both defense and offense but the Husky coaches want to see him at tackle or guard.

    https://247sports.com/Article/College-F ... 121520588/
    Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 4935
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:44 am
  • KitsapGuy wrote:The Huskies were able to land their 3rd offensive lineman in the 2019 class when Troy Fautanu out of Liberty HS, NV


    Poly pipeline keeps delivering players. That's 7 kids with Polynesian roots in the class of 15 so far, and they're still in a good position for Tuitele DT from Hawaii

    8 Poly guys were in the class last season.
    drrew
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1016
    Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 am


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:51 am
  • J - is Oregon really still in on Kyle Ford considering the four other WR recuits that are already committed? Would they push one of them out if Ford wants to come.

    He's visiting UW this week, and looks like he has 3 more visits left to schedule.
    drrew
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1016
    Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 am


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:15 pm
  • drrew wrote:J - is Oregon really still in on Kyle Ford considering the four other WR recuits that are already committed? Would they push one of them out if Ford wants to come.

    He's visiting UW this week, and looks like he has 3 more visits left to schedule.

    Kyle Ford and Bru McCoy are going to be Trojans.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:59 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    drrew wrote:J - is Oregon really still in on Kyle Ford considering the four other WR recuits that are already committed? Would they push one of them out if Ford wants to come.

    He's visiting UW this week, and looks like he has 3 more visits left to schedule.

    Kyle Ford and Bru McCoy are going to be Trojans.


    Yea, Oregon is still recruiting him and would definitely make room for him. I dont think they'd push anybody out. Especially since WR recruiting turned out to be a disaster in last years recruiting class. I think they'd take all 5. But like Anajimmc said, this is pretty much just shooting for the stars, I think he's all USC.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23888
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:33 pm
  • A 5-star Kyle Ford coupled with Ty Jones AND 5-star Jacob Eason throwing to them?

    THAT would be the smart choice.
    I ain't got nothing to say. I just wanna play football.

    - Marshawn Lynch
    User avatar
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 589
    Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 am
    Location: Meadowdale


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:04 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:A 5-star Kyle Ford coupled with Ty Jones AND 5-star Jacob Eason throwing to them?

    THAT would be the smart choice.

    Bawhahahahahahha!!!! Sure thing
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:19 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:A 5-star Kyle Ford coupled with Ty Jones AND 5-star Jacob Eason throwing to them?

    THAT would be the smart choice.

    Bawhahahahahahha!!!! Sure thing


    Why not? Why USC? They're the biggest underachievers in college football. Top-5 recruiting classes and UW is sending as many early-round draftees to the NFL.
    I ain't got nothing to say. I just wanna play football.

    - Marshawn Lynch
    User avatar
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 589
    Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 am
    Location: Meadowdale


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:32 pm
  • "You said "The smart choice" for who? you. The kid is a So Cal kid, he's got friends on the team, his best friend is committed to SC. Do you know what his major will be and how UW compares to other target schools he's considering.

    If he chooses UW great, but there are a number of great choices for him.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:45 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:"You said "The smart choice" for who? you. The kid is a So Cal kid, he's got friends on the team, his best friend is committed to SC. Do you know what his major will be and how UW compares to other target schools he's considering.

    If he chooses UW great, but there are a number of great choices for him.


    I'm not saying he is, just that the opportunity to play with a for-real top NFL QB prospect could get him in the NFL quicker than getting caught in a logjam at USC.
    Last edited by DomeHawk on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I ain't got nothing to say. I just wanna play football.

    - Marshawn Lynch
    User avatar
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 589
    Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 am
    Location: Meadowdale


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:47 pm
  • I wouldn't want him if he thinks that way. The ballers are the ones that don't give a rip and believe they can start where ever they go
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 pm


Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:47 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:I wouldn't want him if he thinks that way. The ballers are the ones that don't give a rip and believe they can start where ever they go


    Like I said, UW is the smart choice for Ford. The opportunity to play with some of the best QB's in the nation, great player development leading to early-round NFL, and, not to be dismissed, off-the-field development provide real opportunities for young athletes.

    PLUS: He and his parents like it here too: https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw- ... kyle-ford/
    I ain't got nothing to say. I just wanna play football.

    - Marshawn Lynch
    User avatar
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 589
    Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 am
    Location: Meadowdale


PreviousNext


It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests