Midweek Debate: What is the biggest issue facing the Huskies

D

DomeHawk

"Midweek Debate: What is the biggest issue facing the Huskies?"

For me it's the o-line by a long shot. We actually ran better against top-10 Auburn than we did against FCS North Dakota, which I find baffling. I can only hope that they were holding back the playbook until the start of Pac-12 play this week. We shall see.

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2018/9/12/1 ... he-huskies

HawkGA

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1qcviuv2 said:
Biggest issue for the Huskies will be . . . . Oregon.

:eek:hwell2:

For my vote, I'll go with the biggest issues for the Huskies will be unrealistic expectations of Huskies fans.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":lr6u68k5 said:
JSeahawks":lr6u68k5 said:
Biggest issue for the Huskies will be . . . . Oregon.

:eek:hwell2:

For my vote, I'll go with the biggest issues for the Huskies will be unrealistic expectations of Huskies fans.

All fans do, except for perhaps bandwagon fans.

schkoot

Reaction score
The biggest issue facing the Huskies is the same issue facing 126 other contending college football program has: four playoff spots and three nearly permanent members of the CFP. That leaves schools not named Alabama, Ohio State, and Clemson to fight for one spot.

The playoff needs expanding to a minimum of 6 teams—but 8 would be better. All P5 conference winners getting a seat at the table and 3 stellar wild card teams get in.

That, or just get rid of the CFP all together and let the winners of the AP and CP fight it out in the media.

Latest posts