Trick Play Of The Season!

D

DomeHawk

Saw that, reminds me of the ole receiver standing on the sideline play.

drrew

Reaction score
Hate it because he clearly does a small wave with his left arm. Referee should have deemed it a fair catch based off that movement.

I'd suggest North Texas punt returners might want to double check their chin straps and get new mouth pieces because they're going to get lit up on a few real fair catches this season.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Seen it before. Arkansas is an embarrassment, and one of the reasons the SEC is annually overrated as a conference.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
drrew":28lmm2lw said:
Hate it because he clearly does a small wave with his left arm. Referee should have deemed it a fair catch based off that movement.

I'd suggest North Texas punt returners might want to double check their chin straps and get new mouth pieces because they're going to get lit up on a few real fair catches this season.

Fair catch signals are clearly defined in the rules. What you describe and what happened on the field are very clearly and factually not fair catch signals. Not sure why you are complaining. If anything the Arkansas players should be embarrassed.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I saw this a few minutes after it happened. First thing that came to mind was what if one of the gunners obliterated the returner? I bet there would have been flags thrown at first.