Oregon @ Washington State.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Cougs win, 34-20! 4th straight victory over the Duckies! Well played game, JSea. Your boys made me sweat in the 2nd half.

But you know what's coming.

1,491. And add another year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":1f2uu8ga said:
Cougs win, 34-20! 4th straight victory over the Duckies! Well played game, JSea. Your boys made me sweat in the 2nd half.

Can you give us a total what the number of days it will be when they play next year??? 8)

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1um6481a said:
Maulbert":1um6481a said:

Can you give us a total what the number of days it will be when they play next year??? 8)

Well, next year's schedule isn't set, but the time to Saturday, August 31st, 2019 is:

This is gonna be a fun year. :stirthepot:

HawkGA

Reaction score
Well that ended up getting closer than I would have liked.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
What a great day for WAZZU!!!! Hope you fellow Cougs got to catch GameDay this morning. It was pretty awe inspiring. I have never seen a GameDay like that before.

cesame

Reaction score
This was a scheduled L at the beginning of the season, but it was still disappointing to see the team come out the way they did in the 1st half. That was the concern/talk all week after the big win over Washington and it came true.

D

DomeHawk

Some thoughts on the game:

1. NEVER have I seen a team more unprepared for a game than Oregon was yesterday, they simply didn't have a clue what to do on other side of the ball until the second half when the Cougs settled into a soft zone.

2. Herbert is really a great quarterback when he's playing a team that is up by 27 and in that same soft zone.

3. Gardner Minshew II made Herbert look like a pimply high school quarterback, Herbert may have all the tools but Gardner is the real deal. That wasn't the first time I have been impressed by him this year, he is truly phenomenal!

4. All of the dirty money and stealing of coaches from the Cougs hasn't helped Oregon's owner, Phil Knight, is his quest to beat/buy the Cougs. It appears that as long as Leach is WSU's coach, Oregon will not win another game. Ever.

5. Game Day was awesome, maybe the best ever. They even got that corpse, Lee Corso, to don a Coug head. The whole multi-generational family watched the game together and we are all lifelong Huskies, but we are also 100 yrs. Washingtonians and for a day, we were all rabid Cougs. It was a blast!

6. Mario Cristobal is a horse's arse, he needs to learn the rules before he melts down again. That loss is on him.

7. If Mike Leach isn't "Coach of the Year" this year there should be an investigation. He has done more with less before but in a year they were predicted to be at the bottom of the conference they are vying for the championship. It isn't just Minshew either, that whole team is playing good.

8. Here's hoping the Cougs and the Huskies win out and make the Apple Cup for the Pac-12 North Championship, that could be an epic one!

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
cesame":w6yns4ch said:
This was a scheduled L at the beginning of the season, but it was still disappointing to see the team come out the way they did in the 1st half. That was the concern/talk all week after the big win over Washington and it came true.

Classic Duck attitude. Brag big when you win. Excuses when you lose.