Colorado at Washington

SeatownJay

Reaction score
FYI, because the Michigan-Michigan State game was delayed by weather, the Colorado-Washington game will begin on Fox Business Channel outside of the home markets.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
No Gaskin and no Ahmed means the game rests on Browning's arm. That's not good news if you're a Washington fan.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I guess Ahmed is playing. I wonder why they waited until the third possession of the game to put him in there, though.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Ahmed doesn't play until the third offensive series. Has 3 carries for 38 yards and a TD. Why wasn't he starting with Gaskin out?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Browning with a terrible interception gives the Buffaloes a chance to take the lead going into halftime.

Edit: Luckily the defense does enough to hold Colorado to a field goal.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":20wnwerf said:
Browning with a terrible interception gives the Buffaloes a chance to take the lead going into halftime.
Browning being Browning. Cannot wait for the Jake Browning era to end.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
No Balls Chris in full effect at the end of the first half there. Even he doesn't trust Browning to lead a quick, efficient, hurry up drive.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3kcgp3m3 said:
No Balls Chris in full effect at the end of the first half there. Even he doesn't trust Browning to lead a quick, efficient, hurry up drive.
As much as we may not like it, it probably the smart move considering how his QB is turnover prone.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Huskies are going to have to play a lot better if they hope to beat Stanford and WSU. They did not play well for about 3 quarters. Not sure why Ahmed didn't play more. He was terrific in his limited opportunities.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawkfan68":39ig7t02 said:
Huskies are going to have to play a lot better if they hope to beat Stanford and WSU. They did not play well for about 3 quarters. Not sure why Ahmed didn't play more. He was terrific in his limited opportunities.
Ahmed is banged up.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1ey69mky said:
hawkfan68":1ey69mky said:
Ahmed is banged up.

Ahh...he still got 73 yards on 9 carries. Not a bad afternoon. The Huskies haven't been the same since the UCLA game. I believe both Gaskin and Ahmed got dinged up in that game. Hopefully they are back soon. One thing for sure is that they are deep at rb. McGrew and Pleasant are doing well foo.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Huskies badly need their bye week to regroup and get guys like gaskin and hunter Bryant back.

Wish their bye was before stanford.

On the plus side Oregon have to play Utah next week which should be tough, wsu play stanford which is win win for us.

Best stanford and win the apple cup and we win the north.

D

DomeHawk

Was at the game with the entire family, did the whole annual homecoming thing with the boat ride and everything, tell you the truth, the game was a yawner for me.

The team just feels flat to me. Maybe it's just my lingering bad attitude from what I see as multiple bad coaching decisions this year but I just don't have the enthusiasm I should have. It isn't not being in the hunt for the CFP either, I pretty much gave up on the thought of this team being competitive in that environment a while ago.

Don't get me wrong, love having Coach Pete as our coach but sure wish he would clean up some gameday stuff.

In either case we are back in first place in the Pac-North and control our own destiny. That is where you want to be and truthfully, I want the Cougs and UDub to BOTH win out setting up an epic Apple Cup.

https://www.facebook.com/UWHuskyFootbal ... 096664514/

justafan

Reaction score
UW threads have to be the most negative gameday threads I have ever seen.

D

DomeHawk

SeatownJay":12t9h4wl said:

It's funny, he wasn't known for being that way before he came here but it sure feels like that this year.

It was kind of refreshing seeing Leach go for it on 4th and 6 yesterday.

Of course, you can end up being the goat too but I believe you have to take risks sometimes too.

D

DomeHawk

justafan":2yepumjc said:
UW threads have to be the most negative gameday threads I have ever seen.

I don't think that's necessarily true, it's just the realities of a season that probably had too high of expectations. We lost a couple of key players before the season even started and we had two first-year offensive and defensive coordinators that are going through a learning curve. Add to that a head coach whom has made some self-admitted mistakes and it creates a discussion.

It's a forum, not a pep rally.

Latest posts