Melvin Gordon is killing it today!

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
At the start of the 3rd quarter against Nebraska today, Wisconsin's RB-Melvin Gordon is at 368 yards rushing at about 17/ypc with 6 runs of 39 yards or more. It''s still in the 3rd quarter with lots of game left. Possible FBS single game rushing record coning? I think he has the big "H" award sewn up now.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":3mq3zh0d said:
At the start of the 3rd quarter against Nebraska today, Wisconsin's RB-Melvin Gordon is at 368 yards rushing at about 17/ypc with 6 runs of 39 yards or more. It''s still in the 3rd quarter with lots of game left. Possible FBS single game rushing record coning? I think he has the big "H" award sewn up now.

Wow! I saw that yardage at the bottom of the Huskies game and was amazed but had no idea that game was still going. Crazy!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
And what does this have to do with the Seahawks again?

OP
OP
CamanoIslandJQ

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
WOW, looks like a really great RB.
& this performance makes me want to look into any of the OL guys from Wisconsin that are in the draft.

""And what does this have to do with the Seahawks again?""

It has been mentioned in the recent past that the Seahawks may part ways with the Beast, and as a run first team, may possibly draft a RB very high in the coming draft. So, this guy would be a RB that they would be lucky to end up with.
Do you think there isn't any interest on this board for possible Seahawk draft picks?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":11nquk71 said:
And what does this have to do with the Seahawks again?

We supposedly have a lot of interest in him.. but the game itself isn't Seahawks related

chris98251

Reaction score
Although his nickname could be MC Hammer (for the tool not the singer) if he is anything like Beastmode.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1peiawpy said:
& this performance makes me want to look into any of the OL guys from Wisconsin that are in the draft.

It has been mentioned in the recent past that the Seahawks may part ways with the Beast, and as a run first team, may possibly draft a RB very high in the coming draft. So, this guy would be a RB that they would be lucky to end up with.
Do you think there isn't any interest on this board for possible Seahawk draft picks?

The best Wisconsin O lineman this year is Rob Havenstein who is a projected 7th rounder but that will likely change. He is a big boy at 6'8" and 33 lbs.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":u7wh8uno said:
CamanoIslandJQ":u7wh8uno said:

The best Wisconsin O lineman this year is Rob Havenstein who is a projected 7th rounder but that will likely change. He is a big boy at 6'8" and 33 lbs.

Good length, but he seems a little light. Must have a great anchor.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Very unusual to see a college player run with Gordon's patience. That's what jumps out most for me. The way he let's his blocks take shape.