The Battle of Los Angeles

Largent80

Reaction score
I have been kinda following the local teams this year so I'm looking forward to this matchup.

I think UCLA has the better team but USC has done pretty well considering all the scholarship issues, and in fact that team may be scary for a few years after this year as they have a grip of freshmen playing good.

Anyone have anything to add about the game?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I want to pick USC but then I remember who their coach is. But then I remember who ucla's coach is. Ill take USC, I think they have better talent. Should be a good game.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Coaching will decide this game. Sarkisian lacks the killer instinct, both as a play caller and overall game manager, which is why UCLA will win.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1muc18a9 said:
Coaching will decide this game. Sarkisian lacks the killer instinct, both as a play caller and overall game manager, which is why UCLA will win.

What he said.

Jim Mora has found his calling, and if he's smart, he'll stay at UCLA and cement his legacy.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
UCLA may get them this year, but I still think USC is going to be good for a while.

I love watching both RB's, Perkins reminds me of Beast Lite.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I've hated (but admired) USC my entire life. Then they started losing and I started feeling bad for them. They're hard to hate when their shite...but then Sark took over as HC and I now know a hate I'd known before.

And they're getting spanked right now. ; )

hawknation2014

Reaction score
USC's defense looked like UW's defense last season when they allowed 41 to UCLA. Different players, same result.

Seven win Sark is at it again.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
USC's O-line looked eerily similar to our very own Seahawks, well maybe the Hawks aren't as bad.

You have to give credit to UCLA's D though. #22 for USC was dreadful in coverage.