Jaimes Winston is an arrogant ass

ivotuk

Reaction score
The referee is is blocking him from getting to the Center because Florida state substituted so they were allowing Boston college to substitute, and jaimes is shoving him out of the way and the referee is pushing back and finally backs off. It solid have been a penalty for putting his hands on a referee and pushing him.

Meanwhile the idiot announcers who have to know jaimes background chuckle and laugh it off likes it's cute. How does this punk get away with this shit?

The NCAA should be disbanded. They penalize USC, vacate wins, take away the Heisman because Reggie Bush took some money, but it's all chuckles and laughs when Winston is accused of sexual assault, stands on a table and swears at people, thumbs his nose at them with his "apology" and now gets in an albeit minor pushing match with a referee, but players are not supposed to touch them, let alone push them.

Hypocrites.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
These announcers are so pro Florida state it's pathetic. Florida defensive player grabs a facemask on a BC RB and the announcer says " and you see the facemask there but if you don't grab it and turn the head too much they aren't going to call it."

The grab did turn the head....

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
BC coach is a big woosie. Tie game with Florida, 5:00+ left in the game so plenty of time for the Seminoles to go down and score a TD, on the edge of BC kickers field goal range, rainy weather, soggy field, 4th and 9 and he's been running out down Florida's throat all day but he goes for the field goal.

Even if he makes the field goal, there's plenty of time for Florida state to go down and win with a TD. But he opts for the field goal and misses. No killer instinct there...

Edit: Florida's elite field goal kicker had missed a field goal already because of the conditions...but BC coach opts for his below average kicker

it's sad to see an under dog play a top team so well but have the players let down by a soft coach.

. There's nothing I would like to see more than to have Florida state knocked out of the playoffs. I think the way top athletes are allowed to get away with anything is sickening. If Goodell is wondering why there was such a vitriolic reaction to his treatment of Ray Rice, he could learn something by interviewing the girls that have accused Winston of sexual assault, and the students that Jamie's swore at from atop a table. Then look at how Winston is treated like royalty. But this is a discussion for a different forum...

brimsalabim

Reaction score
There are rumors that Jamis has been point shaving this season.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Winston's entire future lies in the hands of the dude placing the bets. Because it sure as hell looks like Winston was involved ( just because of the nature of the bet). IIRC, the guy bet against FSU for the 1st half. Winston stunk it up (threw a couple ints?) but bounced back in big fashion in the 2nd, to win the game going away.

Winston and the guy knew each other and more times than not, one party will roll on the other. That's when the FBI steps in. If Winston is even brought to trial I can't imagine an NFL team taking a second look at him. IF he is found guilty, I believe it mandatory he be banished from any sports where wagering is involved...and rightfully so.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Wouldn't touch him in round 7, let alone top of the draft. WAY too much smoke in so many areas for there not to be a fire.....or 4.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Pushing a ref,point shaving,raping a woman and stealing crab legs ..Yet this turd won a heisman trophy and he makes R .Bush and John.M look like saints..

HansGruber

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who Oregon plays in a bowl game. They'll choke like they always do and always have done.

And I'll be rooting for FSU. At least they're not openly gaming the system like Phil knight does

CPHawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":udfgbgec said:
There are rumors that Jamis has been point shaving this season.

Rumors started by FSU fans because they can't admit FSU isn't very good this year.

CPHawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":3bl2uxe1 said:
It doesn't matter who Oregon plays in a bowl game. They'll choke like they always do and always have done.

And I'll be rooting for FSU. At least they're not openly gaming the system like Phil knight does

Or like Steve Balmer who just game Seattle another middle finger, and donated $50 mill to UO.

jkitsune

Reaction score
CPHawk":1cec6ygs said:
HansGruber":1cec6ygs said:

Or like Steve Balmer who just game Seattle another middle finger, and donated $50 mill to UO.

To be fair, his wife went to UO and not all Seattlites are UW alumni.

CPHawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":11ssw8s9 said:
CPHawk":11ssw8s9 said:
HansGruber":11ssw8s9 said:

It was sarcasm. What's funny is UW alum never admit they get just as much donations as UO. They just blame knight for his contributions.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Back to Jameis. Our buddy mike pereira says he should have been ejected. Does fsu, the acc or the NCAA have the balls to suspend him for their next game? I doubt it. The announcers are pretty pathetic as well, laughing it off as if its the greatest thing they've ever seen on a football field.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-footba ... -bc-112214

And of course his head coach makes excuses for him and does nothing to hold him accountable, as usual. Jameis might as well bring a gun on the field to protect him from pass rushers, dude can get away with anything.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=11922110

CPHawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1vp37c4h said:
The official was probably an off-duty Tallahassee police officer.

:stirthepot:

Heard there is an arrest warrant in Tallahassee for the ref involved in this incident. The police say he assaulted Winston. :thirishdrinkers:

GCrow

Reaction score
Well, it's not like he has any idea what "No" or "Stop" means.

HansGruber

Reaction score
CPHawk":2uy3g58l said:
jkitsune":2uy3g58l said:
CPHawk":2uy3g58l said:
HansGruber":2uy3g58l said:

It was sarcasm. What's funny is UW alum never admit they get just as much donations as UO. They just blame knight for his contributions.

Last I checked, UW isn't get "donations" that include paying players to come play for them. It's a joke that UO wasn't punished for what went down with LaMichael James.

davidonmi

Reaction score
JSeahawks":18w0a9ip said:
I'm really hoping the ducks get to match up with them in the playoffs. There's nobody I'd rather beat.
If they make the playoffs they'll be the worst by far. Very 2012 ND like