Apple Cup predictions

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
A late, cold game in Pullman.

I don't think either team is particularly good, but WSU is awful on special teams and UW seems to generate turnovers every game, and I think that will be the difference.

UW 30
WSU 24

CPHawk

Reaction score
I predict 70% of people watching the game hope Heidi interrupts it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
that kid from WSU throws for 700 yards

Cougars still lose

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Cougs get twice as much yardage, dominate time of possession, UW gets big plays on special teams and turnovers on defense as well as a some chunk plays on offense because the Cougs secondary is a mixture of untalented horrendous upperclassmen and talented but clueless freshmen.

The Apple Cup in Pullman is always a close game. Homer pick: WSU 35-34. Falk manages to escape the UW front four without any permanent injuries(A guy can hope).

HawkWow

Reaction score
CPHawk":2fxskbcb said:

I doubt many here are old enough (luckily) to fully appreciate your wit. So I will just clue them in here by saying Funny stuff, CPHawk. ; )

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":2e2i9r3t said:
CPHawk":2e2i9r3t said:

I doubt many here are old enough (luckily) to fully appreciate your wit. So I will just clue them in here by saying Funny stuff, CPHawk. ; )
I'm plenty old enough and yeah, very funny man!
I'll give a hint.....1968.

Chapow

Reaction score
Uncle Si":32mo3bqr said:

Cougars still lose

This.

And I'll go a step further. I think WSU has a 13 point lead and the ball with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter and they still lose.

So basically a pretty typical WSU performance.

getnasty

Reaction score
On my way to the game, Mayle is gonna get loose today. 45-42 COUGS

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chapow":wy2qbv32 said:
Uncle Si":wy2qbv32 said:

Cougars still lose

This.

And I'll go a step further. I think WSU has a 13 point lead and the ball with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter and they still lose.

So basically a pretty typical WSU performance.
So they'll Coug it then? Wouldn't surprise me.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Really liking Washington. Continues to show flashes of Dillon and has really stepped it up since the experiment of putting Shaq behind Miles. I think that might have woke him up and credit to Pete if that was the plan all along.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
very very ticky-tack illegal formation, my gosh. If that happened in the Auburn-Alabama game it would be #1 on Top 10 of the highlights with no penalty called.

HawkWow

Reaction score
RunTheBall":3eeg2197 said:
very very ticky-tack illegal formation, my gosh.

I was trying to explain the reason why that is a penalty to Mrs. Wow, then gave up almost immediately considering (in college ball) how stupid it is. I'm not much of a trick play kinda' guy, but I did like that one.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
HawkWow":3uv0gfjt said:
RunTheBall":3uv0gfjt said:
very very ticky-tack illegal formation, my gosh.

I was trying to explain the reason why that is a penalty to Mrs. Wow, then gave up almost immediately considering (in college ball) how stupid it is. I'm not much of a trick play kinda' guy, but I did like that one.
It really wasn't a penalty, 7 men were on the line of scrimmage, no one was illegally moving. I've never in my entire life heard of an "illegal formation" because the players jersey numbers were in the 20s, 30s and not the 70s. Refs in general just love power tripping I'm convinced of it.

Latest posts