So if Alabama and Miss St. lose today.....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
and for argument's sake let's assume Oregon and Fla St., win out, which 2 of these teams will get screwed out of the final four so they can be sure to put a 2 loss SEC team in, Ohio St., TCU or Baylor?

This could happen. Miss could beat Miss St. and Auburn could beat the Tide and then there would ZERO SEC teams with 0 or 1 loss. But does anyone really think we'll get playoff without the almighty SEC being repped?

Oh, and I can hear the arguments now......"it's the toughest league and they beat up on each other and yadda, yadda, yadda".

sturg78

Reaction score
I think they would have to drop out as I think both auburn and miss are ranked pretty low. Pretty much nightmare scenario for the committee but I think the Sec would go wanting.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sturg78":132kgh64 said:
I think they would have to drop out as I think both auburn and miss are ranked pretty low. Pretty much nightmare scenario for the committee but I think the Sec would go wanting.
As much as I wish you were right, I ain't buyin'. However, I will say I think at the very least Alabama will save them from this decision cuz I believe they'll win. But oh man would it be delicious if this scenario played out like I mentioned. :evil:

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Auburn's Red Zone Offense makes the Seahawks Red Zone Offense look amazing.