Bowl Mania

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I've created a group at ESPN for the Bowl Mania game.

Group name: Seahawks.net
password: gohawks

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Outside of the Playoffs, which bowl games are you most looking forward to? Kansas State against UCLA in the Alamo Bowl should be entertaining. The Liberty Bowl with Texas A&M & West Virginia will be a defensive coach's nightmare.

pehawk

Reaction score
I cant wait until my beloved Huskies wipe the floor with Boone Picken's twinks, the OSU Cowboys.

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2548ojti said:
pehawk":2548ojti said:
I cant wait until my beloved Huskies wipe the floor with Boone Picken's twinks, the OSU Cowboys.

I hope you're ready to eat those words, you sad little twink. I like this freshman QB we have, Mason Rudolph, and we still have a decent running game. Defense has been a pleasant surprise this year, too.

Either way, we beat the Gooners in their house, and that's really enough to make our season. Anything else is just sauce, for the goose, Mr. Savick.

Yeah, why was Kirstie Allie a "Mr" during that whole series?

Screw the Big-12...all it is are 22 dudes getting together to throw the ball around. It aint football. A Christian school won that conference, a CHRISTIAN school. TCU would have Kirk Cameron speak to the team way before they'd let Pete.