Go OldHio State!

Chapow

Reaction score
I'm just hoping for a competitive game after that 1st semifinal.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Damn, good strip by Alabama.

We need to draft J.K. Scott! Dude can put the ball!

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
I don't follow college football much outside the huskies. Which of these 2 teams do you all believe would give the Ducks a tougher challenge. I want the Ducks to win next week but I would prefer to see a game that isnt over by mid way 3rd quarter.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm not very familiar with the two teams but my guess is that Ohio State would be a tougher match up for the Ducks.

I think Oregon would hammer Alabama with their speed. Tide is struggling right now when Ohio goes up tempo.

taco40

Reaction score
I would never root for OSU, however, it would be a pitty to see another SEC team go down to a Big Ten (or is it twelve?) team.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
taco40":815pctie said:
I would never root for OSU, however, it would be a pitty to see another SEC team go down to a Big Ten (or is it twelve?) team.

It's actually 14 teams now.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
How about we draft Micheal Bennett, Ohio State DT. Never can have enough of them. LOL

Seanhawk

Reaction score
After watching bowl games the past two days, I want to shoot that "Remember me for centuries" song right in the skull.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1xak6hjs said:
How about we draft Micheal Bennett, Ohio State DT. Never can have enough of them. LOL

He's even got a crappy beard.

randomation

Reaction score
I just want to see how ESPN tries to spin it if Bama Auburn Ole Miss and Miss St and LSU all lose. There might be meltdowns on air the script of SEC dominance is pretty much ruined if Bama doesn't win.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Surprising result. Ducks must stop Elliot, it appears. Guess Bama wasn't as good as advertised. Certainly the defense in this game has been non-existent.