Everett Golson may leave

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Bunch of heavy rumors around here that Golson when he graduates in May will leave ND..As some may know he lost his starting job late in the season after a hot early stretch..Then he started turning the ball over - fumbles and interceptions ect it was weird because he wasn't known to be a turnover machine..Since he has lost his job,he is said to be looking to transfer as a graduate which means he can play without waiting a year..My thing is UW looks like they need a QB with talent that can play at a high level..Why not this guy?I can tell you he has an arm and can run really good..The turnover thing I can't explain but I think a less pressured enviroment/change of scenery would do him a lot of good..His first year as qb at Notre Dame, they went to the championship game..This would be a great plug in for 1 yr in my opinion..

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Golson would be nice. Definitely an upgrade over Miles and co plus it would give time by not rushing Carta-Samuels and Browning.

If Vernon Adams graduates from EWU and decides to go to another program, he could be a possibility too.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
hawkfan68":32dkbxor said:
If Vernon Adams graduates from EWU and decides to go to another program, he could be a possibility too.

Is this actually being discussed anywhere other than this forum?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1xewh4xa said:
hawkfan68":1xewh4xa said:

Is this actually being discussed anywhere other than this forum?

I rechecked and it seems that this was Vernon Adams junior year so he still has at least 1 year of eligibility left at EWU. I haven't seen anything stating he's looking to transfer. I thought he was a senior and due to his injury may be putting in for another year.