Green-Beckham Anyone?

DanBug22

Reaction score
One of the top WR talents in America that transferred to Oklahoma where he had no incidents. He just declared for the draft and doesn't project to be a top pick.

6'6" and crazy athletic. I'm in for second chances when it's Pete's team. This kid is going to drop down the draft with his past issues and not playin last year.

Not sure on projections but a 6'6" frame? Exactly what we need for the redzone. Sign me up, hope he falls.

Thoughts?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Give me gurley in the 1st, green beckham in the 2nd, and big uglies the rest of the way and ill be ecstatic.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":10am602x said:
Give me gurley in the 1st, green beckham in the 2nd, and big uglies the rest of the way and ill be ecstatic.
:3:

I think just position, size, skills wise i.e. everything on the field only, Green-Beckham just might be my overall favorite player in this years draft.

kf3339

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2gqbjcv8 said:

I would go for this plan in a moment!

GCrow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1mpj0ova said:

I'll have what you're having. (Just mix in the obligatory big 5th round CB to backup Simon and study under the LOB).

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
GCrow":2u1fvvfy said:
JSeahawks":2u1fvvfy said:

I'll have what you're having. (Just mix in the obligatory big 5th round CB to backup Simon and study under the LOB).

Yeah, I have to fourth that motion.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If we take a chance on him it better be late enough where it won't be a killer if he goes to jail.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
If you asked me before the Richardson ACL tear, I would have been happy if Seahawks took a chance on DGB.

But now with this injury to Richardson, I just seems way too risky to invest a R1 pick on DGB. I'd be happier picking up a safer bet WR (either in R1 or in later rounds). I'd even rather risk taking Gurly than DGB.

Threedee

Reaction score
Take Green-Beckham in the 1st. Next year, LSU RB Leonard Fournette is going to have a beast year, and we can try to get him in the following draft when he presumably would come out of college.

xgeoff

Reaction score
GCrow":3la8g7wi said:
JSeahawks":3la8g7wi said:

I'm in...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Threedee":3a4e4v7v said:
Take Green-Beckham in the 1st. Next year, LSU RB Leonard Fournette is going to have a beast year, and we can try to get him in the following draft when he presumably would come out of college.

Fournette will not be eligible for the draft until 2017. He was a true freshman this year.

SackofSamuel

Reaction score
DanBug22":2giq08oq said:
One of the top WR talents in America that transferred to Oklahoma where he had no incidents. He just declared for the draft and doesn't project to be a top pick.

6'6" and crazy athletic. I'm in for second chances when it's Pete's team. This kid is going to drop down the draft with his past issues and not playin last year.

Not sure on projections but a 6'6" frame? Exactly what we need for the redzone. Sign me up, hope he falls.

Thoughts?

Character concerns, getting dismissed from Missouri, having a full year off of playing football... Don't sign me up.