Gonna miss Marcus mariotA. Announced he's going to NFL.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
It's not very often you can say its a priveledge to watch and cheer for someone, but that's true with Marcus. (Russell Wilson's another one). Hopefully he goes to a team I don't hate.

Other then qb I think the ducks will be better next year. But that's going to be tough to replace.

slipwax

Reaction score
Watching Todd McShay say that he hopes somebody will draft him in the forth round and develop him. That seems crazy!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Mariota was fun to watch when the team was healthy. So it worries me, right now, that the system and the players made him. Not vice versa.

kearly

Reaction score
I think he's Matt Ryan with better wheels. Give him weapons and he will justify a top pick.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
slipwax":66mrm9l3 said:
Watching Todd McShay say that he hopes somebody will draft him in the forth round and develop him. That seems crazy!
I am a UW fan and admitted Duck hater, but that is just nuts. While I like the kid, not sure he will live up to his hype, but IMHO he will be light years better than the Tebow, Winston, Johnny Football types. Get him in the right situation with the right coach and some weapons and maybe he will live up to his hype.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and the right attitude but then again so did Jake Locker, so you never know.

CPHawk

Reaction score
kearly":vmfc71iz said:
I think he's Matt Ryan with better wheels. Give him weapons and he will justify a top pick.

Wow, first time I haven't seen you compair him to Kaep.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I hate the saints, but I'm hoping that's the place he lands. Give him 1-2 years behind Bree's, then give him the keys.

SackofSamuel

Reaction score
Too bad, so sad. Bye, bye Marcus. Hate to watch you go, but love to watch you leave.

kearly

Reaction score
CPHawk":1r6zwn13 said:
Wow, first time I haven't seen you compair him to Kaep.

The Kaep comparison was always about physical talent and a few tendencies, not about intelligence or capability. It's high praise to compare a QBs tools to Kaep. But keep pretending that I hate Oregon prospects. It's fun.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I still wonder if Chip made his power play to be the de facto GM because he is going to do anything he can to get Mariota?