Ty Montgomery WR/KR Stanford

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Ty Montgomery is my second favorite to Ohio State Devin Smith but both have similar size,speed,versatility. Montgomery is 6'2 215 with sub 4.4 speed. Montgomery is a big play threat that can return kicks on punts and kick offs.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Yes and Devin Smith will be available in the 3rd or 4th. I think go for both. Need to replace Bryan Walters as PR and Paul Richardson will miss most/all of next season so we have a need for both.

Devin only had like 33 catches last year but is a big play type WR. Less polished than Golden but similar traits.

Ty Montgomery is the one guy I really want for the reasons you stated.

I want to see them both play in the Senior Bowl this week.

Tical21

Reaction score
Just glad UW doesn't have to play him anymore. I see stud. I like Jaelen Strong too.

Chawks1

Reaction score
bbsplitter":srcztdlt said:
Just measured at the senior bowl as only 5'11"

Yeah I was surprised by that. He had a tough day yesterday but looked good today. He plays and looks bigger than 5'11". Here's a blurb:

• Stanford Wide Receiver Ty Montgomery has a monster build. He’s just under six-feet tall but is a rock-solid 216 pounds. Montgomery was a special teams ace as a returner at Stanford, and is looking to hone his skillset as a receiver.

As as far as impressive KR/PR/WR guys I like the kid from Kansas State, Lockett, the best. He looked really good.
The kid from Duke, Crowder impressed as well but is only 5'8".