My 4 round post senior bowl/pre comb. draft

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Round 1- Nate Orchard,DE, Utah- Orchard has the length but needs to add strength but that will come later. Orchard has the quickness to be a Leo and he looks like a disciplined defender in the senior bowl creating pressure and staying home when he needed too. Seemed like he was a savy defender who could develop into something special.

Round 2- Antwan Goodley, WR, Baylor- Goodley is 5'11 220 with good quickness/shifty off the line n looks like decent downfield speed. Physically built like a running back who made some nice catches with his hands away from his body during the senior bowl. Seems like a Golden Tate type of WR who can probably return some kicks too. Goodley could bring a different type of physicality to the WR group that I think PC would like. (I anticipate Devin Smith is gone before Sea picks)

Jake Fisher,OT,Oregon- Fisher is the perfect swing tackle for depth and add competition at RT. Fisher looks like a good athlete with agility playing for the fast paced Duck offense. Seems like Fisher would do good in Cable's System.

Ben Koyack,TE,ND- with McCoy being a free agent and Luke Willson at his best being the downfield threat TE. SeaHawks need to draft and groom a do it all type and I think Koyack has the size n skill set to develop into a Zach Miller type of TE.