LSU's Jalen Collins is special

Natethegreat

Reaction score
If we end up having to let Bmax go this would be an awesome get. Still though wasn't Byron a sixth round pick? Seems we are able to turn late round DBs' into gold.
What late rounders could you see us having interest in?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Natethegreat":33q2ziz7 said:
If we end up having to let Bmax go this would be an awesome get. Still though wasn't Byron a sixth round pick? Seems we are able to turn late round DBs' into gold.
What late rounders could you see us having interest in?

Hell I'd take Collins even if we kept Max.

Don't know what will happen with the Lane and Sherman injuries in the offseason.. and behind Simon there is a whole lot of nothing. And after Simon's postseason.. who knows where his head will be at too.

Cornerback is suddenly a pretty big need.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Collins should go in the top-20. He's that good.

But then so was Joel Bitonio last year.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":lyqoeoll said:

I'm still upset we didn't take Joel Bitonio. I'm actually more intrigued by the PG converted to CB at the senior bowl, Marcus Elliot I think. I'm not saying Jalen isn't great or I don't like him or even that we shouldn't take him. I just have a gut feeling about that guy. Same feeling I Had for Bitonio, and Donald, and Poe.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
City Of Reign":3ophk203 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3ophk203 said:

I'm still upset we didn't take Joel Bitonio. I'm actually more intrigued by the PG converted to CB at the senior bowl, Marcus Elliot I think. I'm not saying Jalen isn't great or I don't like him or even that we shouldn't take him. I just have a gut feeling about that guy. Same feeling I Had for Bitonio, and Donald, and Poe.

Quentin Rollins? Stud.

I like Collins upside, but I really don't agree he should go top-20. Some of the tape is ugly and I can't ignore it just because his other tape is (albeit very) impressive.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1s5wijem said:
City Of Reign":1s5wijem said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1s5wijem said:

Quentin Rollins? Stud.

I like Collins upside, but I really don't agree he should go top-20. Some of the tape is ugly and I can't ignore it just because his other tape is (albeit very) impressive.

Wow. Yeah, that's the guy. I was way off, lol. I actually wasn't advocating taking him with our first round pick. Just stating that I'm more intrigued by his up side than anyone's in this draft so far. Wow, where the hell did I get the name Marcus Elliot from Smh.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
City Of Reign":3exb6alp said:
SomersetHawk":3exb6alp said:
City Of Reign":3exb6alp said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3exb6alp said:

Quentin Rollins? Stud.

I actually wasn't advocating taking him with our first round pick. Just stating that I'm more intrigued by his up side than anyone's in this draft so far.

I wouldn't mind us taking him in the first. I'd rather we traded back but he's a heck of a talent and the perfect guy to play opposite Sherm imo. When you've got QBs avoiding the right side of the field you want a ball hawk on the other side.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
While I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks took Rollins in the 1st, classic Hawks move. I'd think he could be had for a second. I'd be little worried trying to wait for him in the 3rd though.

With the way the Seahawks have brought DBs to the forefront though, you might have to take him in the first with this copycat league. It'd be frustrating being a GM.

daveman918

Reaction score
I'd love to take him in the draft just to see what he can become in our system. Great corners get built in Seattle and he seems to have great potential.