Kasen Williams

Ozzy

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on him? He has been derailed by injuries while at Washington but has some appeal as a big bodied WR that Seattle lacks. Former 5 star recruit who had some terrible luck in college. Anyone else like him as a late round grab for our WR group?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Hopeful that he is an undrafted free agent for the Seahawks. When you're talking about sixth and seventh round picks, it's often better to go undrafted so that you can pick your own location. And if they do succeed in making the team, it means one fewer year until their second contract.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Kasen seems like a great kid, but unfortunately he's kind of been overrated for a long time. He was an intriguing mid-round Possession WR before the injury. However, that injury looks to have had a major effect on his already severely limited speed/agility. I hope he gets better and makes a practice squad.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I think a lot went wrong with Kasen, some out of his hands. The injury is one thing, but then Sark went to the hurry up, uptempo offense where Kasen didn't seem like a very good fit. And this year, UW had no QB and Kasen doesn't have blazing speed so he didn't create the type of separation that a QB like Cyler would need in order to throw the ball.

I'd love it if he goes undrafted and signed with Seattle.

kjreid

Reaction score
I do love the way he came on a a decent blocking WR. I do hope he is not drafted because he can be picked up in a good situation (Seahawks, Raiders, Patriots, Browns) where he can make the team and develop. I just like he "don't quit" attitude.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
he didn't have a great college career after his injury but then he really didn't have a good QB throwing to him either this past season. Who knows he may be a sleeper with the right team.

jkitsune

Reaction score
In my opinion, there's almost no chance Kasen gets drafted at all, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a look after the draft.

I sort of doubt he will get signed though. For all the reasons listed above.