Marcus Peters

dutchcoug

Reaction score
So, your saying his agent has coached him well? Wouldn't draft him, huge red flags.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
dutchcoug":2kihv0sy said:
So, your saying his agent has coached him well? Wouldn't draft him, huge red flags.
We all know the real reason why you wouldn't draft him

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":hy0qlomu said:
dutchcoug":hy0qlomu said:
We all know the real reason why you wouldn't draft him

I wouldn't draft him if he was a Coug either (same situation as Marquess Wilson).

Hawks46

Reaction score
dutchcoug":1e5tiniq said:

Hell I'd draft him in the 4th round. I'd even use our first pick in the 4th round, we have enough.

This will probably keep him out of the 1st round, but this kid is too talented to fall far. I'd say he won't make it past the 3rd round at worst.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I would take the other two UW kids (the DT and rush OLB) gladly but not him. He's toxic. Even before getting kicked off the team, I saw that kid having temper tantrums on the sidelines. There's a reason we dumped Harvin for nothing, we don't need players messing with the team chemistry. To be honest, I thing he's an above average CB, but we can get the same talent level beyond the 2nd round without the issues.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
dutchcoug":3gqbbgec said:

I think same agent as Marshawn.

Peters also made sure to emphasize that he considers Marshawn a "cousin."