Combine results, google spreadsheet link

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, it's going to be useful when complete.

McGruff

Reaction score
One thing I noticed right off the bat.

Nick O'Leary has T-Rex arms. 29 inch length on the arms is a killer.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

What I found most interesting is how closely Gurley and Gordon are in size right now

Seanhawk

Reaction score
11" hands for Deandre Smelter? That's insane and 3/4" bigger than the closest WR in the pool. Only 5 others are even over 10".

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2hgooocq said:
11" hands for Deandre Smelter? That's insane and 3/4" bigger than the closest WR in the pool. Only 5 others are even over 10".

Monster! He did measure in an inch shorter than advertised though, but then so did a lot of the taller prospects like Jaelen Strong, Sammie Coates, Tony Lippett, Breshad Perriman, Titus Davis (also has tiny arms and hands), Dres Anderson and some others.

With that I was surprised Parker and White measured in at 6,3. Maybe their agents worked something out? White in particular looks shorter than his listed height.

Also, Halliday has Dave Krieg hands. Some of the smallest at the combine.

McGruff

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1wnnk3yg said:
Seanhawk":1wnnk3yg said:

Monster! He did measure in an inch shorter than advertised though, but then so did a lot of the taller prospects like Jaelen Strong, Sammie Coates, Tony Lippett, Breshad Perriman, Titus Davis (also has tiny arms and hands), Dres Anderson and some others.

With that I was surprised Parker and White measured in at 6,3. Maybe their agents worked something out? White in particular looks shorter than his listed height.

IIRC Paul Richardson has pretty small hands as well. Not sure that's an issue for us. The 40 and agility drills will bring more focus.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
McGruff":1ipfee1g said:
SomersetHawk":1ipfee1g said:
Seanhawk":1ipfee1g said:

IIRC Paul Richardson has pretty small hands as well. Not sure that's an issue for us. The 40 and agility drills will bring more focus.

Yeh, Paul also showed ability to catch the ball well in college. I guess some will look at is as evidence of why some guys struggle, Ty Lockett maybe being one but I've also seen him haul in some great catches.

I love the idea of getting Lockett in the early 4th if Percy sticks with the Jets. I just don't know how a WR who put up a five game stretch to end his college career like that is talked about as a potential 3rd day prospect. Great return guy too.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/pla ... er-lockett

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Bump, I think this would be a good link to to get stickied for reference.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This thread needs to be stickied or bumped, so bump.

It is a valuable resource as you look to check the measureables on various prospects.

titan3131

Reaction score
Now if someone put one together for pro days we would be set!