Synjyn Days RB

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
6'1 235lbs with a 4.5 40. Watched him play against Florida St. in the ACC championship and he had a phenomenal game. Also watched him blow it up in the Orange Bowl against Miss St. Won't do the Lynch comparison but definitely enjoy watching this guy run.

Not sure why he wasn't invited to the combine but he has a pro day where he is hoping to get a 4.4 40. Linked an article on him if anyone is interested.

[youtube]phe8AJRrN9k[/youtube]

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/georgia-tech-runner-synjyn-days-chasing-nfl-dream/

polarbill1999

Reaction score
Pretty interesting that the first 7 games of the year he averaged about 2 or 3 carries. The next 7 including the bowl game he averaged about 20 carries and 119 yards per. Did someone get hurt and he took over or did they figure out he was good and started feeding him the rock?

chris98251

Reaction score
He seems like a long strider, goes down easier because of it, doesn't have the balance that backs that keep their feet under them have. At least my thoughts from what I seen. Also it did not show a lot of highlights of him running with power and pushing piles, someone that looks to be his size I would think would be a guy that could drive and keep his legs pumping, just didn't see any of that.