Post-combine mock draft, plus thoughts on picks in R2-4

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Have a look. Complain/cheer/doubt/criticize/praise.

LINK: http://seahawksdraftblog.com/post-combi ... h-february

The Seahawks go OL in round one.

Also included are some thoughts on possible targets in R2-4... including a player with near identical physical skills to Vincent Jackson, a 6-6, 294lbs defensive tackle with a 1.64 ten yard split and a cornerback with the length, size and speed to match all of Seattle's ideals (and he's from Stanford).

Ozzy

Reaction score
Rob great stuff as always. I would be surprised if they go OL in round one but it might be one of only a couple of positions where the value matches up with the pick so who knows. I still hope they double up at WR in the first 2-3 rounds and set up the passing game for years to come.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
In your mock what was your evaluation of DGB? I assume you have him falling quite a bit since he's not in the 1st. Obviously we dont have all of the insider info, but he seems to be saying all the right things.

titan3131

Reaction score
Rob I just started looking @ your site and I enjoy it. Appreciate your work.

pehawk

Reaction score
Can you also do an irresponsible, fun one with trades soon? Love that shit.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":12b4xook said:
In your mock what was your evaluation of DGB? ... he seems to be saying all the right things.
While that's certainly better than saying all the wrong things, my cynical side says there are one or two people in his life who realize this is his best chance to ever cash in on his physical gifts. If they can just coach him up and rehearse him enough in the "don't say anything stupid" sweepstakes, they all have a lot to gain. I have my doubts that he's coming up with the right things to say on his own.

I am only guessing based on what I have read. He may be capable of a turnaround. If so, he has the potential for a very successful and lucrative professional career.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":3ctqb3xj said:
In your mock what was your evaluation of DGB? I assume you have him falling quite a bit since he's not in the 1st. Obviously we dont have all of the insider info, but he seems to be saying all the right things.

I thought his media press conference at the combine was car crash stuff. A tough watch.

I think he's thoroughly overrated as a prospect in general. He made some terrific plays in some games for Mizzou, but his reputation as a previous all-world recruit goes before him.

The character concerns are a major concern for me. I'll avoid going over old ground for people who've heard it in the past on here, but I think he could end up sinking like a stone.

titan3131":3ctqb3xj said:
Rob I just started looking @ your site and I enjoy it. Appreciate your work.

Thanks man

pehawk":3ctqb3xj said:
Can you also do an irresponsible, fun one with trades soon? Love that shit.

Yup.