FBGP's Small College Spotlight - TE James O'Shaughnessy

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Nice breakdown of a solid looking tight end prospect! Based on this the kid really seems to fit our specific needs from the position. I wonder if he can add a little weight though and still maintain his athleticism?

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3975sn05 said:
Nice breakdown of a solid looking tight end prospect! Based on this the kid really seems to fit our specific needs from the position. I wonder if he can add a little weight though and still maintain his athleticism?

Thanks Brim! Judging by his body type he may can get up to 255…but why would you want for him to add weight?

pehawk

Reaction score
Off topic, but you should consider posting that article about how Russell Wilson is what we thought Vick would be. It was good work.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
pehawk":yy8cxv5x said:
Off topic, but you should consider posting that article about how Russell Wilson is what we thought Vick would be. It was good work.

Thanks Pehawk! I'll post it to the main board in a sec

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I was just thinking the extra weight might help him with blocking at the NFL level. A friend's nephew was RW's TE at NC State. IMHO he was very comparable to your guy at least on tape. George was once projected as the number 2 TE in the 2012 draft but ended up an UDFA. He was asked to gain weight but doing it slowed him down. In response he got down to 245 but then couldn't block as well. He has been to a couple of training camps but has never made a team.